Thumbs up Gree is listening?

I get the feeling that gree is actually taking in some of our ideas. The boss battle group chat is like a public chat. The officer unit makes up for different name units people have been complaining about. Boss battle rewards give 33% chance to all including silver chests.

Thanks gree.

Thanks! We'll let the teams know we're moving in the right direction.

Epic boss battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks! We'll let the teams know we're moving in the right direction.
    Hoping you can answer this for me: I've had the latest update, colour changes etc but the epic boss battles hasn't worked. There is no icon in 'play'. I really don't want to re-install as I figure I'll lose all my units and that would suck, is there a way round it. Hopin you'll say yes as this game is the best thing in the App Store

Quote Originally Posted by Chillingvalkerie View Post
    Hoping you can answer this for me: I've had the latest update, colour changes etc but the epic boss battles hasn't worked. There is no icon in 'play'. I really don't want to re-install as I figure I'll lose all my units and that would suck, is there a way round it. Hopin you'll say yes as this game is the best thing in the App Store
    You will not lose your profile or your units or progress by deleting and redownloading the game from the App Store. This game is mostly server based and once you open the game after you redownload it, the game will recognize your device ID and download your profile from the server. Only way you will lose your units and progress is if you use iTunes to reset your device as a new device. Other wise you will be fine deleting and reinstalling the game as I have done this several times due to game issues in the past. You need not to worry my friend, I promise. Happy gaming.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    You will not lose your profile or your units or progress by deleting and redownloading the game from the App Store. This game is mostly server based and once you open the game after you redownload it, the game will recognize your device ID and download your profile from the server. Only way you will lose your units and progress is if you use iTunes to reset your device as a new device. Other wise you will be fine deleting and reinstalling the game as I have done this several times due to game issues in the past. You need not to worry my friend, I promise. Happy gaming.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!! cheers dude!!!

Available on android some time soon?

Hey.

I'm playing this game on my Ipad for over 140 days in a row, multiple times a day.
    Like a lot of other players I'm kinda addicted.

Now starting next friday, I will lose my Ipad (give it back to the boss) and don't have any IOS 6 or higher device. So my worst nightmare becomes reality. I have to cool down on playing.

But I also have an Android tablet (samsung tab4) but the game is not available on Android yet.

Can you give an indication if there will be any release of this game on Android soon or ever???

A lot of people will enjoy this game if it was available on Android also...

Please let me know. At least thank you for the fun the game brings so far.

KingLeon

I doubt it will happen any time soon but still make a backup and hope you can get your hands on an iPod or something cheap.
    'Cheap'

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeon View Post
    Hey.

I'm playing this game on my Ipad for over 140 days in a row, multiple times a day.
    Like a lot of other players I'm kinda addicted.

Now starting next friday, I will lose my Ipad (give it back to the boss) and don't have any IOS 6 or higher device. So my worst nightmare becomes reality. I have to cool down on playing.

But I also have an Android tablet (samsung tab4) but the game is not available on Android yet.

Can you give an indication if there will be any release of this game on Android soon or ever???

A lot of people will enjoy this game if it was available on Android also...

Please let me know. At least thank you for the fun the game brings so far.

KingLeon
    Backup league of war from the iPad to computer as your account is server based and your device has "the key" to access that account and without backing it up u will loose the key forever forcing u to start again and after 140 day i reckon u prefer not to