Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodanguts View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to get the hang of it. I found a squad that works real well. From epic 19 to 28 I only needed one morale to beat the boss, it's getting a lot harder. I was enjoying the 14 to 15 thousand points per epic battle. Now it looks like I will need at least 2 morale to defeat the epic.
    What units do you use?

Hey Bayu, your in my allience. You have seen my squad. But recently I have had to modify my squad. It's getting hairy out there. I am now using 3 rocket squads and 3 choppers. Works very well, only need one morale to defeat epic level 30.

I'm using 3 rocket squads and 3 choppers now. Level 31 epic. Beating it in one try. But it's getting closer to my base every level. But it's cool when you stop him, the spinning wheel comes off and it quits moving after that it shooting fish in a barrell.
    Go Strontuiumdogs

Specifically which rocket squads and which choppers if you don't mind telling? . For example are you talking about L40 UC Rocket Squads?
    Last edited by BaziOne; 08-26-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    Specifically which rocket squads and which choppers if you don't mind telling? . For example are you talking about L40 UC Rocket Squads?
    Any rocket squad Uncommon to super rare will prove to be effective. Especially if you have 2 or more in your squad. Also if you have flame throwers, they are basically made to kill bosses.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

Great answer. I hope they mix it up for next boss battle, this one was surprisingly easy. Maybe it's that I got better experince and units or more confidence. Instead of a mega tank every week, they should come out with "Transformer" type enemy's. Like a huge robot that transformers to a tank or vs versus. I got to quit smoking that stuff. Lmao

P.S. Any fully maxed rocket squads should help, but as for choppers, I used. Rare fully maxed Pheonix, a lvl 30 Pegasus, lvl 30 Bakloovas dream. I don't think there was any air defense, I don't watch the screen, I watch my supply buttons, I usually rock the game at 3X the speed. But the Pheonix is a killer, it has extreme range and its smart, it just don't dive into the fire, it will nuke ya from downtown Freddy Malone.

P.P.S. Right now i am on level 39 and still rocking the 3 rocket squads and 3 choppers, grabbing 20,000 points a wack, no help. Only one morale to win.
    Last edited by Bloodanguts; 08-26-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Great answer. I hope they mix it up for next boss battle, this one was surprisingly easy. Maybe it's that I got better experince and units or more confidence. Instead of a mega tank every week, they should come out with "Transformer" type enemy's. Like a huge robot that transformers to a tank or vs versus. I got to quit smoking that stuff. Lmao

P.S. Any fully maxed rocket squads should help, but as for choppers, I used. Rare fully maxed Pheonix, a lvl 30 Pegasus, lvl 30 Bakloovas dream. I don't think there was any air defense, I don't watch the screen, I watch my supply buttons, I usually rock the game at 3X the speed. But the Pheonix is a killer, it has extreme range and its smart, it just don't dive into the fire, it will nuke ya from downtown Freddy Malone.

P.P.S. Right now i am on level 39 and still rocking the 3 rocket squads and 3 choppers, grabbing 20,000 points a wack, no help. Only one morale to win.
    They do have air defence but it's pitiful. "Your air technology is useless" they said. Helicopters work wonders. I'm on level 27 and I haven't struggled with one yet. All I have is a level 20 lenins reach and a ton of durable units. Someone in my alliance uses durable tanks (even the UC Trotsky) and tons of artillery (even UC selim) and does tons of damage.

The first boss event is usually pretty easy - but if it follows other games it will get stupid hard really quick unfortunately

What is your rotation? I'm still having a difficult time on the bosses. level 29 at the moment.

Anyone else getting the "WAIT" on units so you can't deploy them? I'm seeing that near the end of a boss battle. Guess it means I've reached the max # for that unit and I can't deploy any more until 1 is destroyed?

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    Anyone else getting the "WAIT" on units so you can't deploy them? I'm seeing that near the end of a boss battle. Guess it means I've reached the max # for that unit and I can't deploy any more until 1 is destroyed?
    I've gotten those in normal battles when I deploy everything at Once and I already have tons of units. It's not specific to bosses

This thread is for any thoughts or ideas and observations on Epic Boss Battles and the strategy involved.
    I am new to these battles but already see some strategy involved.
    Please post here your questions, tips and tricks and thoughts on anything.
    My first impression of this event is there's no real benefit to helping others in their battles, I have helped out quite a bit and never received any points.
    I believe the battles are going to get much harder and having some allies is gonna help.
    Feel free to add anything you might think will help with point accumulation.

Happy hunting

Bloodanguts
    Go Strodiumdogs ,!!!
    I've found that artillery like a selim v can destroy a cannon tower without it shooting you and the units arnt lvl1 etc if u check out the actual stats they are stronger than lvl 1 troops

Boss battle bug

I can't upgrade my level anymore in boss battle. I don't know what happens but the soldiers and the boss is not loading... Someone can help me? Thanks

Lots of bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Zanelatto View Post
    I can't upgrade my level anymore in boss battle. I don't know what happens but the soldiers and the boss is not loading... Someone can help me? Thanks
    There seem to be lots of bugs going around, it's a new event. I guess it takes a while to iron out the kinks. But, the epic peters out at level 50, there is no level 51. But you should still be able to replay this epic over and over. It should still load, sounds like another bug report. That's a bummer, there's a lot of guys that didn't even get the update.

I'm getting stuck a lot, maybe because I'm not buying a lot of extra stuff that I could use to pass levels. I'm using what I have, don't have many vehicles that are up to a 40 or 50 yet.