Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Epic Boss Battle Strategy

This thread is for any thoughts or ideas and observations on Epic Boss Battles and the strategy involved.
    I am new to these battles but already see some strategy involved.
    Please post here your questions, tips and tricks and thoughts on anything.
    My first impression of this event is there's no real benefit to helping others in their battles, I have helped out quite a bit and never received any points.
    I believe the battles are going to get much harder and having some allies is gonna help.
    Feel free to add anything you might think will help with point accumulation.

Happy hunting

Bloodanguts
    Go Strodiumdogs ,!!!

I also have a feeling it'll get harder and take multiple attempts to beat by yourself .

I've also found that choppers work wonders.

I'm on the level 8 boss and they still use all level 1 guys. Is this happening to everyone else?

Yeah, all low level guys.
    What alse I have figured is if you make your epic battles public, somebody bum rushes the game and you will get the very minimalist points. They swoop in and kill the boss and get all your points.
    Last edited by Bloodanguts; 08-25-2014 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodanguts View Post
    Yeah, all low level guys.
    What alse I have figured is if you make your epic battles public, somebody bum rushes the game and you will get the very minimalist points. They swoop in and kill the boss and get all your points.
    Yeah but I've only seen low levels in there. When the levels are hard and everyone gets a few thousand then you'll be grateful

What level do you need to be to trigger boss?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Boss battle

Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    What level do you need to be to trigger boss?
    I can't find anything that even relates to big boss battle or how to activate when alliance member 'needs help with boss battle'!!

It would seem that some people did not get the update, you should be able to click on a button in "play" it should show up "Boss" right under versus and campaign.

Boss battle

It would seem that some people did not get the update, you should be able to click on a button in "play" it should show up "Boss" right under versus and campaign.
    Figured that was the case. I'm hopin they'll send out another update as I really don't fancy installing the game again, losing all my stuff and starting over, that would seriously suck!!

I think I'm on to the scam! I haven't tryed it yet, so tell me if I'm wrong. I have been noticing that when I have asked for help that the game is over before any of my units even reach the base. I think others are using the fast forward button and ending the battle and grabing the first to strike the last to strike and the MVP of the battle leaving me with zilch. Is this it? Of course yur not going to let the cat out of the bag. But let's play fair guys. I can't belive I'm the one suggesting to play fair, I am the biggest hipocrite. Lmao

I think I'm on to the scam! I haven't tryed it yet, so tell me if I'm wrong. I have been noticing that when I have asked for help that the game is over before any of my units even reach the base. I think others are using the fast forward button and ending the battle and grabing the first to strike the last to strike and the MVP of the battle leaving me with zilch. Is this it? Of course yur not going to let the cat out of the bag. But let's play fair guys. I can't belive I'm the one suggesting to play fair, I am the biggest hipocrite. Lmao
    That's not a scam. What they're doing is finishing the level before you do.

And why would you be a hypocrite for saying play fair...

Ok let me make myself clear. There's got to be something funny going on because the battle just starts and before I can get any units to the base, the game is over. How in the world can you beat a level 10 epic boss before I can get a fast moving tank down the field?
    They got to be using the fast forward button and a maxed out Pegasus. And I a hipocrite because I'm always looking for the angle. Lmao
    Last edited by Bloodanguts; 08-25-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Are you making your battles public? If so, other players maybe helping you complete the battle before you get in there. Additionally, using the fast forward button can make a battle go very quickly. We are looking at ways to improve on this for future events.

Ok let me make myself clear. There's got to be something funny going on because the battle just starts and before I can get any units to the base, the game is over. How in the world can you beat a level 10 epic boss before I can get a fast moving tank down the field?
    They got to be using the fast forward button and a maxed out Pegasus. And I a hipocrite because I'm always looking for the angle. Lmao
    It's probably level 200 players using 2 moral to deploy units instantly. They're looking for a way to use their moral and get any extra points since defeating officers give you 0.00003 points per battle but even a low achieving person in a boss can get a few hundred for a few moral

just don't make it public. right now I can wipe through it all easily every hour. It will soon come to the point that you have to have a lot of help to finish. Cant wait to work with alliance to beat the really hard ones.

Yeah, I'm starting to get the hang of it. I found a squad that works real well. From epic 19 to 28 I only needed one morale to beat the boss, it's getting a lot harder. I was enjoying the 14 to 15 thousand points per epic battle. Now it looks like I will need at least 2 morale to defeat the epic.