Exclamation Gree insulting customers now? (Tadaah please read)

Am I not as important as any other customers and are the contents in my support requests not important enough to be addressed or resolved? Gree recently changed the way versus works, when you hit around a 19 kill streak and are receiving around 850 points and then when you hit a 20 kill streak it goes down to 680 then at 21 it goes to 670 all while the percentages of XP and points gained stay the same.. I have made Gree aware of this and they simply told me there has been a modification in the game so I responded to them with a detail description of the issue. Look at the screen shot I have attached to this thread that shows how Gree responded in such a rude manner. But before I post this screen shot I would like Tadaaah to make sure I am not violating the forums TOS by showing the horrid response from Gree employee where they practically insulted me.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 08-24-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Post it or send it to me and I'll post it.

I found that after a big win streak you are lucky if you get those lower point matchups. Not as many points but no triple Lenin opponents either. I was able to get a win streak up to 70. So points not as good but I preferred this to a 15 win streak ending due to impossible opponents.

As as for Gree being rude look on the bright side - at least you got a reply. That is more than the rest of us usually get!

Quote Originally Posted by Weepit the Only II View Post
    I found that after a big win streak you are lucky if you get those lower point matchups. Not as many points but no triple Lenin opponents either. I was able to get a win streak up to 70. So points not as good but I preferred this to a 15 win streak ending due to impossible opponents.

As as for Gree being rude look on the bright side - at least you got a reply. That is more than the rest of us usually get!
    I know what you mean. However I was able to handle these opponents with epic squads with ease after a 15 win streak before the update but I understand most players cannot but after a 20 streak I am going against players with pure Rare squads that all I have to do is send out one unit to defeat them. I understand they are trying to structure PVP better for less advanced players but what about the rest of us? They took all the fun out of it. But my issue isn't about that mainly, its about how I was insulted. Thanks for your response though. I don't want to post the screen shot because I don't want to get banned lol. So hopefully Tadaah reads this soon so she can verify if I am able to post the screen shot.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 08-24-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Hello,

Please do not post the screenshot. Go ahead and send the ticket number via pm. We want everyone to feel like they were taken care of in a courteous manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,

Please do not post the screenshot. Go ahead and send the ticket number via pm. We want everyone to feel like they were taken care of in a courteous manner.
    Alright. I am glad I asked before posting the screen shot. Check your private messages at your earliest convenience as I have sent you a message with the support ticket number in question.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer