Map/ Energy Idea for GREE to help higher level players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Map/ Energy Idea for GREE to help higher level players

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Map/ Energy Idea for GREE to help higher level players

I usually like to simply observe the forums but recently I've witnessed a trend by many of the high lvl/original players complaining about Grees blatant disregard for high level players. My account that I've played for Crime City's 3 years of existence has horrible stats because it is a +lvl200. Since Gree wants us to use the forums more here is my complaint: When you level up you receive 3 "skill points" which can be used for 4 different skills, Attack, Defense, Energy, and Stamina. As we all know next to "Energy" in all capital letters it says "RECOMMENDED!". This being the case for almost 2+ years I focused on raising my energy level because it was "RECOMMENDED!" This is the part of my thread that it should be noted for all you newer players that "Limited Time Quests" were not always around and for a long time you could only spend your "RECOMMENDED!" energy on different levels in the "map".

There are currently 62 different lands that you can spend your energy on. Within each of the 62 lands there are 5 levels that you can play. If you beat all 5 levels of a land you receive +1 skill point. Thus if you beat all 62 levels and get your character to the max level of 250 you have the potential to use around 812 skill points. I have a feeling that I am not the only high level player who can say this but my goal in the game used to be to beat every single land. For a while this was a main goal of the game before syndicates and mods came along.

So here is my suggestion Gree... Everyone is asking for some kind of crazy good mod they can receive (cause were all Greedy too) because lots of us feel it is unfair only top 5 syndicates have access to really good mods. SO why not offer a really good prize with a really good mod (idk bank reduction, IP bonus, anything considered "rare") if a player is able to beat every single level in every single land. This would still encourage people to buy Gold because they'll want this prize as quickly as possible. This will give players a new goal to aim for in-between other events. Force people to level up cause you're starting to realize we have a "mini/camper" problem. And frankly can be a prize of honor for some to say "hey I got this through hard work/ playing this game and not just by buying lots of gold". This obviously would not be an easy task and that is why I feel could be a spot of a player to win a mod outside of a special event...

Also we need to voice our suggestions more to GREE as a community on here and not just complaints... I know lots of you have better ideas than some we've seen implemented

Love as always,
    B-Nugget

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Without any energy regen mods, gold use, or ltq/sltq participation this goal would take minimum, somehwere in the area of 4 years or longer.

Probably wouldn't encourage the level of spending that Gree would need to justify the cost of adding that goal/reward to the game.

Nice wishful thinking though, +1 to the idea. Seems like the perfect goal for a +1 upgrade mod. By the time you get done with the goal, you probably won't have a great deal of use for the prize! Classic Gree MO.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    tl;dr

Extras...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I skimmed only looking at your map idea gist. In Q&A was requested to change/update, after stat inflation, weapons etc on maps. Response: no dice. Guess more work and no reward for them. Gree should sticky their responses to our requests in forum as we keep trying to churn new themes on same ideas

Banging head against gree wall can lead to frustration. So peeps leave, gold free or say please gree can ya whip me some more!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    @Weasel: I guess part of that is my point. People are dropping out of this game and Gree needs to create long term goals for players. If you create a goal of "complete every land" then many players will try and reach that goal resulting in making them play for a longer period of time because they have a long term goal.

Post Count
    Gree never thinks long term.

Post Count
    Part of the "long term plan" for this game includes getting players to quit eventually so new players don't feel like they'll never catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Part of the "long term plan" for this game includes getting players to quit eventually so new players don't feel like they'll never catch up.
    It's not just this or Gree games that do that, but exactly. That's why once you hit the level cap things become either very expensive or very impossible. In fact, that's the only reason there even IS a level cap, or levels period.

Quote Originally Posted by abnugget View Post
    I usually like to simply observe the forums but recently I've witnessed a trend by many of the high lvl/original players complaining about Grees blatant disregard for high level players. My account that I've played for Crime City's 3 years of existence has horrible stats because it is a +lvl200. Since Gree wants us to use the forums more here is my complaint: When you level up you receive 3 "skill points" which can be used for 4 different skills, Attack, Defense, Energy, and Stamina. As we all know next to "Energy" in all capital letters it says "RECOMMENDED!". This being the case for almost 2+ years I focused on raising my energy level because it was "RECOMMENDED!" This is the part of my thread that it should be noted for all you newer players that "Limited Time Quests" were not always around and for a long time you could only spend your "RECOMMENDED!" energy on different levels in the "map".

There are currently 62 different lands that you can spend your energy on. Within each of the 62 lands there are 5 levels that you can play. If you beat all 5 levels of a land you receive +1 skill point. Thus if you beat all 62 levels and get your character to the max level of 250 you have the potential to use around 812 skill points. I have a feeling that I am not the only high level player who can say this but my goal in the game used to be to beat every single land. For a while this was a main goal of the game before syndicates and mods came along.

So here is my suggestion Gree... Everyone is asking for some kind of crazy good mod they can receive (cause were all Greedy too) because lots of us feel it is unfair only top 5 syndicates have access to really good mods. SO why not offer a really good prize with a really good mod (idk bank reduction, IP bonus, anything considered "rare") if a player is able to beat every single level in every single land. This would still encourage people to buy Gold because they'll want this prize as quickly as possible. This will give players a new goal to aim for in-between other events. Force people to level up cause you're starting to realize we have a "mini/camper" problem. And frankly can be a prize of honor for some to say "hey I got this through hard work/ playing this game and not just by buying lots of gold". This obviously would not be an easy task and that is why I feel could be a spot of a player to win a mod outside of a special event...

Also we need to voice our suggestions more to GREE as a community on here and not just complaints... I know lots of you have better ideas than some we've seen implemented

Love as always,
    B-Nugget
    OK quick question I have been searching what exactly attack/defense skill points exactly do and I get the run around. For example if I chose to use those skill points on attack for every skill point doest my attack go up by 1 or 1% of my mafia attack? Someone please clarify.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae Albin Ehrenreich View Post
    OK quick question I have been searching what exactly attack/defense skill points exactly do and I get the run around. For example if I chose to use those skill points on attack for every skill point doest my attack go up by 1 or 1% of my mafia attack? Someone please clarify.
    They do so little that there is no amount of skill points you can invest to make them effective at really doing anything. That's all you need to know.

Post Count
    Each point is worth 10 attack or defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.