Angry Tadaaaaah -please check current leader board for cheating

Someone took over first place today and has level 4 Nero in their army. Two is the most anyone can currently have. I'm not in second, but the player who is in second will get a very raw deal if they lose out to cheating.

thank you for your support
    Last edited by Weepit the Only II; 08-23-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Cool Cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Weepit the Only II View Post
    Someone took over first place today and has level 4 Nero in their army. Two is the most anyone can currently have. I'm not in second, but the player who is in second will get a very raw deal if they lose out to cheating.

I sent a few tickets stating this dude and one other named recondo who has lvld to 40.We just got to be aware of these losers and make sure they are exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Jetson View Post
    I sent a few tickets stating this dude and one other named recondo who has lvld to 40.We just got to be aware of these losers and make sure they are exposed.
    Great, thanks a lot, hope Gree can fix. These events are so, so hard to reach top 20, sucks that these clowns can hack it so easily. The true first place player hopefully isn't spending to try and take back first!

Great, thanks a lot, hope Gree can fix. These events are so, so hard to reach top 20, sucks that these clowns can hack it so easily. The true first place player hopefully isn't spending to try and take back first!
    If he is then he is not very bright, money spent in this game to be on top and gain prizes that monetary value is not even close to being worth while but each to there own I guess.

Lol there should be a thread dedicated to reporting hackers.

I think It's hilarious that He's hacking and that is his team.... like seriously. If you we're hacking you could do a lot better than that.

Another cheater that has already been reported but no action taken. Again taking a great spot from legit players. Really surprising how easy it must be for hackers to break this game, and really bad for business.

Impossible for anyone to have more than 2 Nero troopers, can't Gree just write a script to check top 200 for example?

Another cheater that has already been reported but no action taken. Again taking a great spot from legit players. Really surprising how easy it must be for hackers to break this game, and really bad for business.

Impossible for anyone to have more than 2 Nero troopers, can't Gree just write a script to check top 200 for example?

I want to know how people can get 4 of the new UR but that's the only UR they have. There could be some kind of glitch to duplicate your reward that we don't know about. I'm going to start testing for this (with uncommons of course) so I can report it and have it fixed.

They are hacking the game files I think. So they alter their score and/or the files that control the events. A quick google search brings up forums with threads 20+ pages long discussing hacking this game. I wouldn't try myself but seems like it is easy enough.

I wonder what Gree's legal obligation is on this, people who are paying real money are getting ripped off due to lack of tight security. Maybe all events and gold bars should be free until they can learn to handle their own security. At least they don't take credit card info, that would be a fiasco of epic proportions.

Someone is already at level 250 with bosses!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayu View Post
    Someone is already at level 250 with bosses!
    Lol ya after about 5 min of boss battles even being available I was quickly demoralized by the leaderboard. The first place dude right now has over 600k points. That pretty much hurts my feelings lol.

Hey guys,

We'll continue to monitor the leaderboards and take action when necessary. Please no naming and shaming on the forums. Report these types of players using the ticket system. Thanks.