GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Skill based events

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Skill based events

Just an idea- but some skill based events would be nice. I'm just thinking of new ways to open the game up, and Gree could run this concurrent with another event that encourages gold spending.

An example.. there's a building, 4 windows, and you have to catch the snitch that pops up in the windows given a certain pattern. You do it in fewer moves you get a greater reward, and the windows and pattern grow with each level. Stuff like that, or some shooting accuracy mini-game or something.

If you want gold then allow players to pay to skip levels or something, but point is I feel like people would become more engaged given events like this.

Post Count
    If you'd rather play a different game, there are lots of them out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Seriously dude? It's called open another app and play it if u can't beat gree and the game without lots of gold

Quote Originally Posted by The NSA View Post
    Just an idea- but some skill based events would be nice. I'm just thinking of new ways to open the game up, and Gree could run this concurrent with another event that encourages gold spending.

An example.. there's a building, 4 windows, and you have to catch the snitch that pops up in the windows given a certain pattern. You do it in fewer moves you get a greater reward, and the windows and pattern grow with each level. Stuff like that, or some shooting accuracy mini-game or something.

If you want gold then allow players to pay to skip levels or something, but point is I feel like people would become more engaged given events like this.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Haha dear lord, just an idea/wishful thinking. I wonder why you're both so vehemently opposed to something that would require skill.. hmm. Just saying that it'd be cool in my opinion, feel free to disagree; but dude, I'm on a crime city forum. Obviously I enjoy this game, so the logic is kind of off there; it's like telling someone "what, you want 300 levels? Find a new game then, bro!"

Post Count
    Hey, you know what would make soccer a lot more fun? If you could pick up the ball and bounce it with your hands! Even better, how about if you score two points if you can toss it into a basket up in the air!

Edit: it occurs to me that this actually WOULD improve the game of soccer. Please don't let this fact distract from the intended rhetorical point.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Already a skill based game withing the game. A version of asteroids is hidden in there. Free to play. Floating faces. Toggling the sound fx on/off 5 times brings it up for me.
    Last edited by TRAZ; 08-24-2014 at 02:48 PM.