Anyone else seeing impossible match ups? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else seeing impossible match ups?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Impossible matches 8 times in a row ... Our best player has 2.4 million atk ... Matches ranged from 4 million to 9 million atk for matched defense leaders. We're just trying to stay in top 1500 ... Wasn't a problem until last battle & this one.

Post Count
    my matchups have been great so far my syn is currently top 1500 and my personal ranking is top 6000 which might not sound great to a lot of people but its a huge improvement for me .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    We did manage to increase to 7 wins yesterday, so it slacked up a bit. But the battle after my last post had not a single target that I could beat without a PA, and again, I have the highest stats in the syndicate. Incredible.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looking for empathy or sympathy?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The NSA View Post
    Just commenting on the second aspect.. I've had the same thing recently and it's incredibly lame- I unthinkingly rob them back, fail, and then check their stats only to realize that I had no chance. Meanwhile they have a free link back to my hood, sweet.
    That's precisely the problem with rivals. When I visit someone's hood after they robbed me and see they've got a bunch of good buildings I immediately think ... Ooh sweet, I'll rob them and get my money back but once I've seen their stats it makes me re-think my approach so now I check their stats before robbing them because otherwise you end up with some people who will continue robbing you daily and they know you can't touch them. It's rather frustrating, I tend to think - Please reset their news list or something so it's blank and I'm off it haha! (:

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Seeing impossible matchups? Yep, every team that faces the five dollar footlongs sees one. Unstoppable at 9-8 baby, woo!

Post Count
    We had practically perfect match-ups this war. Almost all around our rank and strength... lost out to syndicates that spent more than us.

Finally, I'm happy to say...
    Great job, GREE!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Looking for empathy or sympathy?
    Neither. Just wanna know if anyone else was seeing it...not looking for an emotional connection. Go spoon elsewhere man...nothing "special" hap'nin here. ;-)
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I wouldn't feel bad.

Even if you were in a powerhouse syndicate you would just repeatedly get matched with other powerhouse syndicates until you're bleeding gold out the ears.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Agree. Gree may tweak match codes or whatever. Some wars are tough like getting 12 of top 15 in one day and repeats all war. Some "normal" matches, mismatches. Just chalk it up to too many variables.

Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    I wouldn't feel bad.

Even if you were in a powerhouse syndicate you would just repeatedly get matched with other powerhouse syndicates until you're bleeding gold out the ears.

Always happens to some degree. Havent seen it much in this game with our syndicate though. In Beyond the Death we get matched up with JL a lot, probably because there are much less than in crime city.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    BS matchups as usual. DL for our 3 game streak had 4 times the stats of our strongest player. Double is pretty much the norm.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Change your battle strategy

Post Count
    You will all know an impossible matchup when you face the Zombie Crew!