Paying for med packs only to not be able to use them?!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Paying for med packs only to not be able to use them?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Paying for med packs only to not be able to use them?!

So I never used my 1 free med pack, I was saving it for the last battle last war type of deal, I also bought 10 med packs on top of that during the sale, during the final battle I go to USE the med packs I paid GOLD for and all of a sudden the game is saying "BUY MED PACKS 25 GOLD" what the f.u.ck. gree are you serious? I have already sent in a ticket asking for a refund and I cannot believe, ( well it's gree I actually can) that there would be another great ERROR like THIS! Can u please explain why when the "10% off sale" disappeared all my med packs I bought with it disappeared AS WELL., da****?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We really need a term for the Roll Out Chaos that gree manage to create when they 'add a feature' and explain zero to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Didn't you have an option to use the med packs you had,as well as buy new ones?

Post Count
    I never even got my free health pack.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another gree*. totally gree'd

Swift apology and action to follow up with a lil compensation to sincerely say "we're sorry"... ^^^^odds of this happening?^^^^
    Last edited by bam bam.; 08-24-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    I never even got my free health pack.
    Nor I on any of my four accounts.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had some med packs when it ended to and they are not there? About 18 I believe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It seems when the "10% off sale" ended 1 hour earlier than the event, the choice to use the new med pack system also vanished with the sale, because like my frontline units that I can still see in my inventory I go to the med pack option and can see my x10 med packs including the free one still. So it seems I still have them, and I got a generic response of "it's being escalated to the developers ASAP" I originally was asking for a refund for gold because I thought I lost them, but did some snooping my self to come to the above realization. Why they failed to state that in the ticket rely beats me. But yes
    Days since last bugged gree event: 0 time to reset the timer

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I want me gold back. Have to buy med packs when I should have had some to use.

Post Count
    I bought some during the sale. It's still in my inventory and I could use them. Android device.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I was able to use mine.

GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Post Count
    In order to have received the free health refill, it was necessary to have the current game version and data set, and log into the game on the days that the pop-up was in the game prior to the start of the WD event. If you know that you met that criteria, send in a ticket to the Support Team including game version and data set, and date/time when you received the pop-up notification.