IOS display bug on Base Decorations - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IOS display bug on Base Decorations

Post Count
    Gree..could you at least let us know you've looked at this thread.....so I can stop spamming....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss! View Post
    Gree..could you at least let us know you've looked at this thread.....so I can stop spamming....
    You might as well stop spamming because this has been by design since the very beginning of the game. Why would Gree care at all about seeing decorations on your base when it doesn't make them any money?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    You might as well stop spamming because this has been by design since the very beginning of the game. Why would Gree care at all about seeing decorations on your base when it doesn't make them any money?
    No, after two yrs of constant complaining we got the inventory (apart from in army function).

2 yrs of complaining and something that should work...will work.

Keep on keeping on...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For real I would love to see other people base designs on iOS, what is the point of base decorations if only you can see them? I mean yea "android" can see them but if they seriously cut back on ALL those devices so that only droid and iOS were the ones left u think they could change some of these basic flaws...... Even if it takes another 2 years

Post Count
    Gree you still there......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey taadahh, your mom is a b.itCh that gets roughed up like a dirty dog.
    If u delete this thread or "miraciously" ban me for LOOKING. At this thread then u must be reading this. Otherwise leave it up. U gree customer support person that doesn't respond to legitimate issues!

Post Count

Decorations

Yet again I wasted money buying decorations that only android users can see, when the majority of the users are iOS users. Basically I wasted my money bc Gree can't fix this issue but can come out with new updates all of the time. With the technology we have today they can't come up with the software that's compatible with IOS so everyone can buy decorations and be proud of their bases.

Banned
    Post Count
    Anything after "yet again I wasted my money buying decorations" is superfluous.