Him been playing this game a long time, and gree at one point had a "base design competition" where the winner of the best base would be awarded 250 gold. Needless to say I didn't enter in that base design contest because to be frank, my base wasn't 100% complete. Now fast forward about 3/4 months and my base is finally complete, I'm talking surrounded by chain fencing, concrete blocks backing the fence, road way stops in all major exits and entrances, bob wire fence and sand bags running along any walk way, airfield protected, trees in good healthy spots w/water the WHOLE works. Now I go to view this on IOS fully updated from my allies list to see what it looks like and EVERY BASE DECORATION IS BLANK. EVERY ONE. My base looks like a empty peice of crap. With buildings randomly placed with out the fencing and sand bags. So I ask a IOS RIVAL to tell me if he can see the base decorations he says NO. SO IM LIKE SERIOUSLY GREE CAN U GET ANYTHING RIGHT??? This is a fundamental part of the game stemming all the way back to brazil..... Before BRAZIL! How do you mess THAT up? Luckily I didn't loose it 100% because apparently ONLY DROID users can see the decorations! Can u please fix this ISSUE, as I have sent in about 10 tickets over the course of a year to try and get this resolved, and keep getting the same generic responses, "your not updated fully" "you need to be running the latest version for it to take effect" please look into this!