GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IOS display bug on Base Decorations

Hybrid View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

IOS display bug on Base Decorations

Him been playing this game a long time, and gree at one point had a "base design competition" where the winner of the best base would be awarded 250 gold. Needless to say I didn't enter in that base design contest because to be frank, my base wasn't 100% complete. Now fast forward about 3/4 months and my base is finally complete, I'm talking surrounded by chain fencing, concrete blocks backing the fence, road way stops in all major exits and entrances, bob wire fence and sand bags running along any walk way, airfield protected, trees in good healthy spots w/water the WHOLE works. Now I go to view this on IOS fully updated from my allies list to see what it looks like and EVERY BASE DECORATION IS BLANK. EVERY ONE. My base looks like a empty peice of crap. With buildings randomly placed with out the fencing and sand bags. So I ask a IOS RIVAL to tell me if he can see the base decorations he says NO. SO IM LIKE SERIOUSLY GREE CAN U GET ANYTHING RIGHT??? This is a fundamental part of the game stemming all the way back to brazil..... Before BRAZIL! How do you mess THAT up? Luckily I didn't loose it 100% because apparently ONLY DROID users can see the decorations! Can u please fix this ISSUE, as I have sent in about 10 tickets over the course of a year to try and get this resolved, and keep getting the same generic responses, "your not updated fully" "you need to be running the latest version for it to take effect" please look into this!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is just another part of the broken game. Gree are far too busy getting fools to buy gold to take the time to actually fix the game itself. Try using the Edit Blocked Player button. I don't know why it's been there for years since it has never worked. Or go see where you stand individually in WD. The option is there for us to use but it has never worked.

This is a half baked production almost ready for beta testing but they are selling it. If you don't spend gold and think of it as you are the beta team it makes the game more or less playable. There are other actual games that work where you could take your money if you need the E-pride of winning cause winning here just shows you are either a great hacker or a lousy money manager.

I used to actually think it was intricate when I saw the defensive radius of a defense building. Now I just wonder if it is connected to anything at all or if the building is just taking space on my lawn. But you can't see my lawn on iOS.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I kept saying I would write about this on the official fourm if they didn't at least attempt to acknowledge it and fix it. I finally got tired after 10 messages. All I'm asking is taadahh to come on here acknowledge it and pass this back to the developers so that next update I can see enemy base decorations and their hard work, as well as other IOS players to see mine.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    Him been playing this game a long time, and gree at one point had a "base design competition" where the winner of the best base would be awarded 250 gold. Needless to say I didn't enter in that base design contest because to be frank, my base wasn't 100% complete. Now fast forward about 3/4 months and my base is finally complete, I'm talking surrounded by chain fencing, concrete blocks backing the fence, road way stops in all major exits and entrances, bob wire fence and sand bags running along any walk way, airfield protected, trees in good healthy spots w/water the WHOLE works. Now I go to view this on IOS fully updated from my allies list to see what it looks like and EVERY BASE DECORATION IS BLANK. EVERY ONE. My base looks like a empty peice of crap. With buildings randomly placed with out the fencing and sand bags. So I ask a IOS RIVAL to tell me if he can see the base decorations he says NO. SO IM LIKE SERIOUSLY GREE CAN U GET ANYTHING RIGHT??? This is a fundamental part of the game stemming all the way back to brazil..... Before BRAZIL! How do you mess THAT up? Luckily I didn't loose it 100% because apparently ONLY DROID users can see the decorations! Can u please fix this ISSUE, as I have sent in about 10 tickets over the course of a year to try and get this resolved, and keep getting the same generic responses, "your not updated fully" "you need to be running the latest version for it to take effect" please look into this!

Yess!!! Gree could you put visible decorations in the next update......I also have a fenced-in base....and I can't show it off...........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump^^ this is not going away gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    Bump^^ this is not going away gree.
    Yes it will. The next big bug is right around the corner.

It does suck that they don't work on iOS. I think it was a lag issue way back in the beginning. Should of been fixed years ago. Don't hold your breath.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Any word yet Gree.........

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Also on the 200 individual limits. R they here to stay?. Just fix it dammit

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    hows them crickets?
    You'll give and go away, they know you will.
    If not they have other ways of making things disappear
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    hows them crickets?
    You'll give and go away, they know you will.
    If not they have other ways of making things disappear
    Yes, still getting crickets on many many issues. Gambling odds/gold confirm/schedules/rewards-misleading advertising. So many crickets.

I like ur lil quote down the bottom sstuutss, the "collect all" button does not collect raided buildings. This statement is just gree all over. Should it not be called a "collect some" or "collect all unraided buildings". All means all, not according to gree. Same as +% doesn't mean +%, it means +% to Base stats only. How bout advertising that anywhere Inside the game.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 08-25-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Yes, still getting crickets on many many issues. Gambling odds/gold confirm/schedules/rewards-misleading advertising. So many crickets.

I like ur lil quote down the bottom sstuutss, the "collect all" button does not collect raided buildings. This statement is just gree all over. Should it not be called a "collect some" or "collect all unraided buildings". All means all, not according to gree. Same as +% doesn't mean +%, it means +% to Base stats only. How bout advertising that anywhere Inside the game.
    You seem to have totally missed the point of that quote.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    You seem to have totally missed the point of that quote.

No, I get the quote but its two fold (droid vs iOS issues and misleading terminology). Anyways I'll let the thread go back to topic. Fixing the decorations would be sweet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Decorations have never shown in iOS, ever. I doubt that will change any time soon. They used to claim it was due to memory limitations of older devices but I never believed it. Don't hold your breath on this changing since the people that buy gold couldn't care less about base decorations.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It still all comes down to a basic programming principle.

Plan your program before you start. I know this should be obvious but there has obviously been no plan on this app. Eventually we'll grow tired and find something else Gree is right we will go away. Some will stop spending too but not many.

Post Count
    I certainly would enjoy seeing how people's bases are decorated but I also play on iOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.