Crime City
    Post Count
    Let's raise the gold price..way too cheap atm

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why not use gold to summon instead of uzis then we'll see what's what

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I don't care if nobody but fight club finishes. Epic boss, on the other hand, where any newly created player can finish and I get stuck on 60...
    Are you skipping leg day?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    that cause your stats suck for your level.
    Lol. True!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    While Gree's doing those, how about throwing in a time limit of 11 hours to complete all the goals. That will definitely make the game so much more exciting.
    Great idea! A 24hour challenge that last 11 hours!!!! With 10 minutes mini mini wars

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seriously, can someone from gree explain the rational of raid boss lvl health??? Is that increased by someone that just consider top 10 syndicates???? Haven't u realized that top syndicates are increasing stats exponentially, while your 95% customer base cannot do that.. Unless they use a lot of real cash.. That wont happen???
    Your gold program for ppl who spend usd 500 to usd 10,000 monthly is not for the 99% of customers you have.
    And you should think that 90% of customers purchasing gold may be better than 10% buying more gold with money that is more than your monthly salary????
    Who work on your marketing area Gree??? And who in your game design? Have u noticed that you just replicate a lot of events from MW to CC???? just be creative...any game should have its unique appeal... And should be fun to play.. If you kno in advance that you will never end a challenge or goal, you wont do it!! That s simple...
    again, think about reducing RB level health.... Or create different levels based on tiered ranking.... If you have lvl 27 with a 200K weapon and 5% mafia attack, create another for syndicates that wont do that,and can earn a 100k weapon and 2% mafia attack, for example... And you cannot do both... Think qnd design your games for ALL players,not just top 10 syndicates...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMD73 View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't think Gree are intelligent enough to pick up on your sarcasm. So be careful what you wish for!

Two observations:

1) The 4000 or so syndicates who had no hope of finishing elite did not spend gold on the event - maybe not a good thing for Gree's bottom line.

2) Gree got swindled by the top teams who requested a more difficult raid boss, as many of these players made some real cash by "helping" other syndicates and/or selling seats. Gree does not like being left out of the cut!
    Good comments... If gree wants the money on its pocket and not on players, they must think about how to do it!!! Probably they have no idea about it????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcockbur View Post
    Seriously, can someone from gree explain the rational of raid boss lvl health??? Is that increased by someone that just consider top 10 syndicates???? Haven't u realized that top syndicates are increasing stats exponentially, while your 95% customer base cannot do that.. Unless they use a lot of real cash.. That wont happen???
    Your gold program for ppl who spend usd 500 to usd 10,000 monthly is not for the 99% of customers you have.
    And you should think that 90% of customers purchasing gold may be better than 10% buying more gold with money that is more than your monthly salary????
    Who work on your marketing area Gree??? And who in your game design? Have u noticed that you just replicate a lot of events from MW to CC???? just be creative...any game should have its unique appeal... And should be fun to play.. If you kno in advance that you will never end a challenge or goal, you wont do it!! That s simple...
    again, think about reducing RB level health.... Or create different levels based on tiered ranking.... If you have lvl 27 with a 200K weapon and 5% mafia attack, create another for syndicates that wont do that,and can earn a 100k weapon and 2% mafia attack, for example... And you cannot do both... Think qnd design your games for ALL players,not just top 10 syndicates...
    Easy there on the Espresso big fella! Gree never explain themselves...ever...vent noted though You, like thousands of others have spent money on the game, so you feel you purchased something and now can't put it down. Truth is, you didn't buy anything, it's just paid entertainment...and if I may point out, if your this angry over your entertainment, probably best you get a new hobby before someone gets hurt!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Also, make a FA an equivalent of 4 QAs. 5 is too much!
    worst idea I have ever heard

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    gree please don't raise it, that way the smaller factions have no chance of completing the RB

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOY View Post
    gree please don't raise it, that way the smaller factions have no chance of completing the RB
    You, sir, don't seem to understand sarcasm!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good idea lets make this P2W even more of a P2W! Seriously though. I know some top 50's that didn't want to try to finish rb but they did.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    I honestly didn't find them to be that challenging at only 6b health. I think most syns finished also. So for next raid boss please increase level 100 bosses to at least 10-12m health.
    Thanks.
    Boo this man, booo!

Post Count
    Wait a second, he said to change the next raid boss to 10-12 Million health!

Cheer this man, hooray!

Yes we can!

Post Count
    Yeah, I think most syns would get bored taking turns deciding who gets to hit the boss. It's much better as a team effort. Please don't make the boss 10m health like 1shot requested.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.