Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haste

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Haste

GREE this is a terrible unfair quest.
    12 h means all the european players sleeo during this time and have no chance.
    May be you have heared of equal opportunity.
    This is the opposite what you do.
    The Red Baron TRB

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We're trying out new events and new events styles. Thanks for your feedback.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    A 24 h bonus would be fair, think about for next one
    The Red Baron TRB

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    I appreciate this new kind of quest. Its fair, you get a bonus if you finish within regular time and u get an extra bonus when u speed it up and use more gems to do so. But i agree, that 12 hours is a lil bit unfair since we players all over the world are playing this game. If someone is just asleep he may lose around 8h.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The timing doesn't seem to matter as even when Normal and Beginner finished - the message in haste reads "this area is not yet available" :-(

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you, I needed a laugh

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake EAG View Post
    The timing doesn't seem to matter as even when Normal and Beginner finished - the message in haste reads "this area is not yet available" :-(
    Maybe try to finish Heroic?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think that if they posted a schedule of when this was going to happen it wouldn't have been so bad, but now you have people who have no idea that they are even missing it. Also to get the item do you have to finish heroic or just get to heroic?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    GREE this is a terrible unfair quest.
    12 h means all the european players sleeo during this time and have no chance.
    May be you have heared of equal opportunity.
    This is the opposite what you do.
    There are also people who work graveyard shifts.
    Missed a lot of this one, but am going to try anyway.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Of course you have to finish the hole event chain which includes Heroic.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Feedback For Ya, Positive and Negative both.

- CON - Quest Start Time / Length (HASTE). As it was already mentioned, with when the LTQs have been starting for the past few months, you're looking at the time the average European is calling it a night. So, a 24 hour war becomes 16, or a 12 hour bonus speed timer becomes 4. You'll have to tweak with the timer a bit, but maybe making it 18 hours, or picking a start time that is more in line with middle of the day EU / morning NA would work better. You can't please everyone, but you can attempt to level the playing field a bit better.

- PRO - I do like the attempt to give a bit 'more' to those that are willing to spend the money to blow through it quickly. I mean, at this point arguing over inflation is pointless, so yeah. I could claim that making it to need gems to be spent is a Con, but eh.

- CON - This is more for the LTQ, having kill quests in which it's 22x of X enemy... I'd rather have to hit 1 enemy 10 times than hit 10 one time. Or at least vary it up a bit, it's been a very, very long time since we've had 'boss' style enemies tied into the quests. I get that you're trying to tier the energy consumption per level, but killing 17-25 of a single enemy is not only boring, but it's a bit time consuming, especially when every three kills the game hangs for a few seconds while updating with your server.

I know that some will argue rewarding spend gemming as a Con, but let's face it. Those who rush to complete the LTQs still will, and those who would rather skip them than incur the XP 'penalty' will still skip them. Inflation is at a point that it doesn't matter anymore, the game is headed towards it's death given how the numbers are completely out of control now.

(The ~39,000 Energy requirement (for me anyways) wasn't too bad, but honestly I still feel that those gems would be better spend on the Raid Boss or Epic Boss. More gain per gem used that way)
    Last edited by Lys; 08-22-2014 at 06:55 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow a 12h quest without prior notice. With such a limited amount of time, they should have let us know in advance.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aephlux View Post
    Wow a 12h quest without prior notice. With such a limited amount of time, they should have let us know in advance.
    Its a 2 Day quest just with an extra boost if u finish within 12h, so don t mess things up please.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post

- CON - This is more for the LTQ, having kill quests in which it's 22x of X enemy... I'd rather have to hit 1 enemy 10 times than hit 10 one time. Or at least vary it up a bit, it's been a very, very long time since we've had 'boss' style enemies tied into the quests.)
    And you know exactly why it has been such a long time since we had a huge health mob to kill and why we won t see it again. Don t act clueless and innocent.

Post Count
    Now you know how it feels to be an Australian player. All events (except LTB) start and finish between 3am-5am our time (unless there is a delay). But I agree, there should have been more time given to this extra stage of the event.