Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by walterhwhite View Post
    Theres no point to even continue fighting this raid boss since the rewards are gone.
    agreed this is BS I never got extra anything only taken. They should just scrap this whole battle and not give out rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Through extensive research conducted over the past several months, I have concluded that precisely .0637% of Knights and Dragons players can spell this word correctly.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/morale

: the feelings of enthusiasm and loyalty that a person or group has about a task or job

That is all.
    Thank you for the spelling lesson. (Sarcasm)!

Back on topic, half still have rewards with keys and gems. Half still don't. MORALE still sinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The developers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix that will prevent users from being able to abuse this bug! Our apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused for everyone!

Are they going to fix so that I can see the current scores of all members? This is a problem for having minimums set and I can't see the points of members below my page of scores...
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Keys, gems and energy are gone from milestones.

Just hit the 1,075,000 milestone but didn't get the 10 gems.
    Why are only the keys, raid energy, and gems gone? Why these items and not others? *scratches head*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Why are only the keys, raid energy, and gems gone? Why these items and not others? *scratches head*
    Cause those are the "valuable" items. Gree doesn't care if we get unlimited 2*, 3*, and fusion stones.

My question is why are they only gone for some and not everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    Are they going to fix so that I can see the current scores of all members? This is a problem for having minimums set and I can't see the points of members below my page of scores...
    ^^^^
    Thanks

Gree, this is complete disrespect to your customer base. Your "fix" for this bug, to remove all keys, gems and energy from rewards is PATHETIC. Especially for those of us who did NOT take advantage of the unlimited free rewards, now we can't even get it ONE time, while all the others are getting them 20+ times? Clementine, I want a pm. You ignored my last one last week, my tickets have been closed for weeks, and I shut up. The first Raid I submitted 1 ticket, when all you guys purged the thousands of tickets and asked for everyone to write one more, I wrote one more, not ten, not twenty, but I should have, as my tickets have been closed. Now I am demanding...

My 400 gems from the first Raid I am still waiting for that was taken.
    My 25 EB energy that was taken (after the update)
    100 gems, 20 enchanted keys, and 20 Raid Boss energy for anyone who did not take advantage of the glitch in your system
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

You guys have valid gripes, but what do you want them to do?

They're working on an actual solution, but in the mean time they removed the valuable rewards so that they couldn't be abused.

The thing I don't understand is, how is this an issue now when it didn't happen in the last two Raids? Silly.

In any case, I fully expect GREE to address the issue over the next few weeks/months and to reduce artificially inflated scores and to award players with the correct amount of gems/keys.

I would also really like to see some bans for some of the most egregious abusers of this exploit, because people know that this is wrong and they're still doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    You guys have valid gripes, but what do you want them to do?

They're working on an actual solution, but in the mean time they removed the valuable rewards so that they couldn't be abused.

The thing I don't understand is, how is this an issue now when it didn't happen in the last two Raids? Silly.

In any case, I fully expect GREE to address the issue over the next few weeks/months and to reduce artificially inflated scores and to award players with the correct amount of gems/keys.

I would also really like to see some bans for some of the most egregious abusers of this exploit, because people know that this is wrong and they're still doing it.
    How do you ban the egregious abusers? Well better question is how do you know who did it intentionally? So here is what happened to one of my guildies. He was just gemming away on the first boss we hit til it was dead. He put in 15-20 attacks on it. When it was dead he finally exited, upon exiting he was awarded 60+ energy without even knowing what had happened.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

How will they determine who did and didn't "take advantage" intentionally of the glitch?

It's too easy for some to do this accidentally with absolutely no clue why it's happening. Not everyone reads the forums...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by walterhwhite View Post
    Theres no point to even continue fighting this raid boss since the rewards are gone.
    Not if you're one of the T10 guilds lol

Maybe removing the refill button whould have been the best option, that way you would have exit and wouldn't get multiple milestones payed out. It would be little slower to kill a boss but it would be for everyone, so fair.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Maybe removing the refill button whould have been the best option, that way you would have exit and wouldn't get multiple milestones payed out. It would be little slower to kill a boss but it would be for everyone, so fair.
    Because uncoding a button would have taken a lot more time than editing a reward table and it's the weekend baby!,! Time for gree to party with all that top 25 money. They'll fix the problem next raid... Or the one after.... Maybe... Eventually... Kinda....probably not
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 08-23-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    How do you ban the egregious abusers? Well better question is how do you know who did it intentionally? So here is what happened to one of my guildies. He was just gemming away on the first boss we hit til it was dead. He put in 15-20 attacks on it. When it was dead he finally exited, upon exiting he was awarded 60+ energy without even knowing what had happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    How will they determine who did and didn't "take advantage" intentionally of the glitch?

It's too easy for some to do this accidentally with absolutely no clue why it's happening. Not everyone reads the forums...
    Doesn't seem too difficult to me.

You look at who got the most gems/energy out of it.

Determine what might be an acceptable level of ignorance, and scrutinize anyone who got more than that.

If you look at the data and conclude that it's plausible that someone who got 500 gems from the glitch didn't do it intentionally, then you take a look at someone who got 2,000 gems.

It doesn't matter if people are on the forum are not...this is not the first time something like this has happened, so for someone to say "I didn't mean to get 2,000 free gems!" is suspect.

over 24 hours and no response from CLEMENTINE so I guess they got your money so who cares they will come back and give some EB energy and some generic dark prince keys and call it good.

The rewards that was removed... Will they return and given to those players who rightfully earned them? And when?
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information