Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Yes I know I was being condescending. Like i said, with people spending hundreds, not the time for trial and error... again
    I do agree. Not knowing how wide spread the issue is, it can affect the people going for the top individual prize or guilds.

Way to go and ruin it for everyone. Killjoy

This is exactly why I stopped spending money on this game. This sort of nonsense just continues to happen. It's just comical to me now.

FAIL

well it failed me in the opposite way now I don't get battle energy or gems in milestone rewards!!!!!!

yes... thanks for taking away from those who play fairly... i was just a few fights from the 5 gold key reward, and now i wont get.. going from one extreme to another is not a fair way to "fix" things.
    also... if you're going to take away rewards, do it for everyone.
    i have 2 accounts, one that's in top 10, other in a 100-150 standing, the top ten account's keys/gems/energy rewards have been removed. whereas the other is not.
    fair? i think not
    Last edited by Everdark; 08-22-2014 at 09:03 PM.

I just lost keys. Why?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

epic fail gree!

Half my guild us getting multiple rewards and the other half isn't getting their correct rewards!

Isn't a product supposed to get better with time? Not WORSE!!

Keys, gems and energy are gone from milestones.

Just hit the 1,075,000 milestone but didn't get the 10 gems.
    Last edited by MisterT; 08-22-2014 at 09:26 PM.

The constant parade of bugs is sucking the life out of this game for me. Old bugs never seem to get fixed and each "fix" just brings more bugs. It's hard enough keeping a guild together with morale high and a strong will to fight. But every time this stuff happens it just gets harder and harder 'cause it appears as though the game company can't or won't value their customers enough to produce a good product.
    Last edited by Rhaegal; 08-23-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Keys, gems and energy are gone from milestones.

Just hit the 1,075,000 milestone but didn't get the 10 gems.

Yeah this isn't fair, i don't abuse glitches and I play fairly, now I'm missing out on a bunch of gems and keys and energy, making this war cost me even MORE. And others are getting unlimited energy. The damage is already done, give us our rewards back. I spend a ton of money on this game and taking away rewards is absolute crap. Shame on you .

Are people still getting unlimited energy? I'm thinking the reason things have gone missing is a stopgap till they fix whatever is wrong...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    moral
    Through extensive research conducted over the past several months, I have concluded that precisely .0637% of Knights and Dragons players can spell this word correctly.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/morale

: the feelings of enthusiasm and loyalty that a person or group has about a task or job

That is all.

I was away yesterday and now wake up to a raid war where all the good rewards are gone for me but im competing against people with unlimited energy or farmed gems. Sounds real fair to me because now I will probably have to spend more on a f-ing 20% sale to keep up with your coders inability to deliver proper content. Last raid was okay so maybe its better if you test your updates before releasing them because 99% of the times they lead to major issues and bugs.

This is to notify Gree. But I can confirm Legit's earlier thinking about the bug. Whenever you hit a milestone(after reward removal) if you select "return to battle" you will be rewarded again with the previous milestone reward. This does stack as you earn more rewards. So to not abuse the system, please select the "okay" button after earning a milestone reward so you do not abuse this glitch.
    Last edited by Alexistheking124; 08-23-2014 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Typo

Theres no point to even continue fighting this raid boss since the rewards are gone.