Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Why are only the keys, raid energy, and gems gone? Why these items and not others? *scratches head*
    - keys can get you gems, which means less gems bought
    - gems means less gems bought
    - energy means less gems spent on energy, which mean less gems bought

- armors, fusion stones annd gold: hardly anybody spends gems on those...

So a Gree messup "fixed" in the way that benefits Gree the most...

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    The thing I don't understand is, how is this an issue now when it didn't happen in the last two Raids? Silly.
    Because KnD very likely is total spaghetti code and a code change in 1 place can have unexpected sideeffects in multiple other places. (their revision control also seems shoddy, since now and then problems pop back up that were fixed a time ago, kind of like one of the files accidentally got reverted a few revisions back... Maybe forgetting to put fixes into a development branch before switching to it as master branch?)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Can't open chests

I had 39 keys for chests from arena and raid boss milestones but when I tap on chance chests the game immediately exits on me I have emailed free support but have not heard back from them yet. I spend a lot of money on gems to get armor from the chests and also the gemnado and events where you spend gems to get really good epic pluses. I am afraid to buy gems in fear of the new glitches screwing it up and me losing the gems I spent good money on. If someone could please get back to me asap and help me resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time

Points not counting either

Many members in my guild are now not having their attack damage register. For example, scout a level 2, spend two minutes attacking, spend 1 energy, do 42k damage. After the fight, the level 2 boss still has 700k health. So now we are losing our energy AND our time and getting nothing for it. Now we may have to gem to get the point bonus too before the boss "flees" or should I say as the boss "grees" away with our money.

Clementine....

Still waiting on....

1.) Any word from you guys acknowledging progress/changes.
    2.) The ability to scroll past page 1 on the Individuals Guild Leaderboard.

Personally

Read and respond to my PM. I'm done with tickets, too many have been closed. I'm not asking for a lot, just a reply with some information after 5 weeks (5 WEEKS!!!) of waiting, or I'll just go to daddy (google) and get my stuff that I deserve.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

The leaderboard one is strange. If you are 1-10 in your syndicate, you can't see anything else.
    If you are 11-20, you can go to page 1 and so you can see 1-20.

So the problem is obviously with the 'Right' button, because the 'Left' button works OK.
    It would be wonderful to see who isn't pulling their weight. Kind of a necessary thing to know when you're managing a guild.

And just to make sure this doesn't get skipped over.

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Still waiting on....

1.) Any word from you guys acknowledging progress/changes.
    2.) The ability to scroll past page 1 on the Individuals Guild Leaderboard.

What about the milestone awards that are gone now? I'm at 4.3 million points and since Gree took the keys and energy away are we gonna get what we earned.?

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by Alexistheking124 View Post
    This is to notify Gree. But I can confirm Legit's earlier thinking about the bug. Whenever you hit a milestone(after reward removal) if you select "return to battle" you will be rewarded again with the previous milestone reward. This does stack as you earn more rewards. So to not abuse the system, please select the "okay" button after earning a milestone reward so you do not abuse this glitch.
    "Abuse this glitch"....really? As many times as GREE has failed to restore players rightful gems/money/armor I sure hope you realize how crazy your proposition sounds to these people.

One thing after another...

To remove the rewards is just disrespectful, it's like punishing the whole class for one kid being naughty. My guild is sitting out the raid cos they are so completely boring and tedious but our 2 sister guilds are both going t25.

Not that you can see who is slacking cos you can't see below the top 10 in guild but it's hard to motivate players to keep pushing when you take away all the decent milestones, added to the fact that this is another war where costs were artificially inflated by Gree mess-ups and you have to consider this could be deliberate on Grees part. Armours and gems cost them nothing to give out, so if you allow some kid to get 5000 free gems by abusing the system, it pushes up the spending by legitimate players trying to compete and Gree doesn't lose out, they just coin it in.

And then they slap you in the face with a lame dark prince key 'apology' and a 20% sale, or gem event on second day of a war when you've already spent 2000 gems, or a raid event instead of blitz the weekend after those most expensive top 10 ever and yet more mess ups and bugs next time round. Thanks for looking after your customers Gree!

Quote Originally Posted by tnorman78 View Post
    What about the milestone awards that are gone now? I'm at 4.3 million points and since Gree took the keys and energy away are we gonna get what we earned.?
    I'm wondering the same...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by ATurla View Post
    I had 39 keys for chests from arena and raid boss milestones but when I tap on chance chests the game immediately exits on me I have emailed free support but have not heard back from them yet. I spend a lot of money on gems to get armor from the chests and also the gemnado and events where you spend gems to get really good epic pluses. I am afraid to buy gems in fear of the new glitches screwing it up and me losing the gems I spent good money on. If someone could please get back to me asap and help me resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time
    PM Clementine directly. If you haven't already put in a ticket, do so, because that will be her first question to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    PM Clementine directly. If you haven't already put in a ticket, do so, because that will be her first question to you.
    Yeah, a ticket. I hear they have a dumpster especially for those....

Shhh...it's called a "round-file"...

LOL! You can always go to Helen

Yeah...the "Ahandbaskets" and I go waaay back...

War's almost over and we still have heard nothing.....

Waiting.jpg
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit