Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Your update failed in every way possible

The new update was a fail Gree. First more people had Epic Boss issues than ever before. Now we have more Raid Glitches. Two people in my guild, and many from others have been getting multiple milestone rewards. About 15 each time they pass a milestone. So when they passed the 4 free energy, they were rewarded with 50+ energy, and 12x the real number of armors they were supposed to recieve. People passing the milestone giving out gems are receiving 150+ gems from it. Our two members have stopped hitting for fear of getting banned for glitching and have both emailed Gree explaining they did nothing to take advantage of the issue. However these are two of our best players who's points we must now go without.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Can we get some community postings to try and isolate this issue. I gemmed prior to the first energy milestone and noticed things glitched when I wasn't running out of raid energy on a level 4 boss. I can not confirm it but it seems my milestones multiplied each other giving me 500 enchanted keys and 650 gems along with 3k armors. I have ticketed gree but those of us affected should post any known info here so we can help the developers isolate this and pstch it quickly.

Yeah, it looks like if you hit "return to battle" after passing a milestone number, then every subsequent attack you make on the boss you are rewarded that same tier of milestones over and over. However if you click "okay" instead, and go back to the scouting screen and re enter the battle that way, it progresses like it should.
    Also some people are getting unlimited energy and gems, so that makes it really awesome for guilds planning on going top 25/10 that they are competing against people with unlimited energy for now.
    However, that adds a lot of additional time, also our members are scared to hit the RB because they don't want to be labeled as cheaters. They emailed asking Gree to take their stuff they got extra even so they wouldn't be accused.

Also on the guild leader board you can only view the top 10 in your guild, not everyone.
    Bulls on Parade

Hey legit I'm going to test what you said. If we can verify it we can put out the warning to other members asap.

Can we get an update on this? We are 5.5 hours in to war and nothing has even been acknowledged. The scores are all out of whack and people don't know whether to use their energy they were given or if they'll get in trouble for it. They don't know whether to push hard, or to not push because others are not even using gems yet but only unlimited free energy. We need answers please. Probably should've stuck to the normal scheduled Blitz if the Raid issues still weren't worked out.
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Alexistheking124 View Post
    Hey legit I'm going to test what you said. If we can verify it we can put out the warning to other members asap.
    Ok cool, it's a theory, one that I am fairly certain works, but not positive.
    Bulls on Parade

My energy got hot fixed

My energy and rewards are what they should be. No issue here, running on android.

They just removed raid for me.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The developers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix that will prevent users from being able to abuse this bug! Our apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused for everyone!

Thanks Clemy. Hope we helped you out a little about what the exact issie is. Also whens this chest thing from the update coming out!?

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I will let this slide if you let me keep the puppy.

Why did it take 6 hrs? And why another raid when bugs weren't fixed? Those are the questions that need to be answered.
    Raids have been a disaster, every single one has had massive bugs, this isn't trial and error, that phase should be long done.

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Why did it take 6 hrs? And why another raid when bugs weren't fixed? Those are the questions that need to be answered.
    Raids have been a disaster, every single one has had massive bugs, this isn't trial and error, that phase should be long done.
    I think there was errors in the coding when you hit a milestone reward this time around. So tracking the coding errors can take a while depending on how many lines are in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexistheking124 View Post
    I think there was errors in the coding when you hit a milestone reward this time around. So tracking the coding errors can take a while depending on how many lines are in the game.
    Yes I know I was being condescending. Like i said, with people spending hundreds, not the time for trial and error... again