just a joke

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just a joke

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

just a joke

Yet again gree is full of LOVE!!! Sort it out you bunch of amazing people.
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 08-22-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Language.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hi there Richard,

Would you like to constructively tell us what you are dealing with? This message has left much to the imagination. We'd love to look into it or help you resolve this. But we need more information.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tadaah please could you explain why there is no gold sale?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We all wanna know what is up with the gold sale...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thumbs up on that response.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi there Richard,

Would you like to constructively tell us what you are dealing with? This message has left much to the imagination. We'd love to look into it or help you resolve this. But we need more information.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi there Richard,

Your lack of ability as a company to design and run a smooth app that is not riddled with glitches, flaws, bugs and the complete disregard towards its customers! Yet again you release an update for droid which desimates most peoples def at the start of yet another event, in your rush to grab all the cash you can your not testing anything!!! Its all about the money you can extract from us!.

Post Count
    Come on man!!!!! Gree. Seriously?? You put out the 10% discount 1h into the event. So after two battles and while players already purchased it. Come on!! All we ask for is to get your stuff together and on time. Nothing much. Isn't it better to do the sale right before the event starts than to get unsatifised costumers and put the sale on after the event starts. I know it's only 10%, but it's just how Gree runs their business and treats theirs costumers that's not right.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard79 View Post
    Your lack of ability as a company to design and run a smooth app that is not riddled with glitches, flaws, bugs and the complete disregard towards its customers! Yet again you release an update for droid which desimates most peoples def at the start of yet another event, in your rush to grab all the cash you can your not testing anything!!! Its all about the money you can extract from us!.
    Please don't name or shame members. When you say "YOU" and quote Tadaaah that is naming and shaming. Please direct your issues to support and not blame others. It is not his job to design and run an app, as he is a Community Manager.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Please don't name or shame members. When you say "YOU" and quote Tadaaah that is naming and shaming. Please direct your issues to support and not blame others. It is not his job to design and run an app, as he is a Community Manager.

As a community manager he represents the company he works for AKA Gree. SO the companies short comings can be blamed on him since it is his job to communicate players concerns/idea/issues ect about the game to the proper departments.

If he does not enjoy being called incompetent ect then he can leave and work for a company that does not show its greed and incompetence on a daily basis.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thank you for stating your concerns and not making vague statements. We apologize for not informing you of the sale in a more timely manner. We wanted to make sure everything went smoothly with the deploy. We will work on polishing our communication pipelines internally to ensure getting this type of information out sooner.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So is there going to be a gold sale or not!? Stop dodging the question

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I could care less about gold sales, but once more free players get the short end of the stick. In a normal war I can do my hits and be ready for the start of the following battle. These 30 minute battles effectively mean I'm out of action every other fight unless I restrict myself to two hits.

Players without the health bonuses I have will be in an even worse position.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Someone's been watching too much Judge Judy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    So is there going to be a gold sale or not!? Stop dodging the question
    You my dear friend are rated "R" for retarded!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Something not right with you huj....