No gold sale - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No gold sale

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay. I've been working on several projects. We will be having many more sales and discounts of a wide variety for future Modern War events. We understand that you would have preferred a different discount this time around and your feedback has been taken into account for future endeavors. Thank you all for your continuous support.
    that's the thing tadaaah. Yall will lose support if we don't see an actually gold sale.
    Last edited by Jaded Fusion; 08-22-2014 at 05:34 PM.
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is bs. You expect us to buy gold full price and buy health on a 10% sale? Ya right not me or my top 5 faction. Get it together. We should get a 50% sale after this ****

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The funny thing is that gree will actually make more money on 40% sales than 20% sales- I for one would buy 2 vaults in a 40% sake rather than 1 vault in a 20% sale, do the maths:

£54.99 for 1 vault in a 20% sale, £79.98 for 2 vaults in a 40% sale. I'm sure I'm not the only one who buys more vaults in 40% sales either. You're only losing money gree, can you not see that??

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay. I've been working on several projects. We will be having many more sales and discounts of a wide variety for future Modern War events. We understand that you would have preferred a different discount this time around and your feedback has been taken into account for future endeavors. Thank you all for your continuous support.
    Sir, suggestion: In the future, why not poll the player community with an in game flash screen and on this forum, allowing people to vote on FaceBook, Twitter, or by forum poll. You'll also gain insight as to which social media is more active and involves players more.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    The funny thing is that gree will actually make more money on 40% sales than 20% sales- I for one would buy 2 vaults in a 40% sake rather than 1 vault in a 20% sale, do the maths:

£54.99 for 1 vault in a 20% sale, £79.98 for 2 vaults in a 40% sale. I'm sure I'm not the only one who buys more vaults in 40% sales either. You're only losing money gree, can you not see that??
    With n=1 you're not making a statistical point.

No offense, but I think they got it figured out on how to monetize this game. That's the most important thing in most gaming companies.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looks Like it lol... Its a short not long term company strategy thou...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie_ View Post
    With n=1 you're not making a statistical point.

No offense, but I think they got it figured out on how to monetize this game. That's the most important thing in most gaming companies.
    The point is in events such as 24 hour WD's why don't gree bring out 40% sales. When was the last time we even had one? The pattern was once every 3 months or so and people went nuts. I'm not saying 40% sale all the time by any means because then of course it wouldn't work the same way but I know for a fact that 40% sales lead to excess gold spending which creates more revenue for gree
    Last edited by Asto; 08-23-2014 at 03:43 AM. Reason: I'd also like to add that not having a sale at all is a disgrace, even 20% would've been something

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes everyone buys more with a 40% sale. I have many friends with 500-1000 ready for a sale to get the bonus with all that gold. People spend a lot on this game and want to get the most they can out of it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got $1,000 waiting for a 40% sale to, and if it doesn't come my clash of clans account will be happy to have it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Anyone realized that buying health packs in a Bulk during sale is cheaper than buying refills with normal 20% Gold sale?

Example:
    Buy a vault on 20% Sale and you get 60 refills out of it at a cost of 69,99€ or 79,99$
    Thats 1,17€ or 1,33$ per refill.

Now compare it with the Health packs:
    Buy a vault for 89,99€ or 99,99$ You can buy 3x the Big health bulk with 25ea, PLUS 3 single refills. So you get 78 total.
    Thats 1,15€ or 1,28$ per refill.

And now imagine you have some Gold left from 20% Sales:
    Its roughly 21€ you save with a 20% Vault AND health pack sale compared to simple refills.

So whats the Point?
    Last edited by PM1896; 08-25-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wahoo, a 100% gold discount!

Post Count
    Apparently gold videos are back On. This morning I collected +/- 150 gold on tablet and phone each.