Alliance Defense Broken on Android - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Defense Broken on Android

Post Count
    I don't suppose anyone from gree is available to respond .............there are going to to be a lot of unhappy troops if this isn't at least acknowledged.

Please can we have a response that's likely to answer our issues

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    ..... I'm betting by organizing our inventory we will lose most our units in the 'fix'......
    I predicted this exact problem 5 days ago. My stats dropped the same time I got the new inventory option. I think I lost a small amount of attack as well.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Lurker
    Post Count
    this thing hurts us in the WD tonight.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's they alliance defense from the composite factory that missing. C'mon gree test these updates prior to launching them!!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we currently have our engineers looking into the issue with your defense stats dropping with version update 4.3.0

We will keep you updated once we know more!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hubsy View Post
    It's they alliance defense from the composite factory that missing. C'mon gree test these updates prior to launching them!!
    nice find hubsy. I just checked an old screenshot and now I am missing the 20% alliance def. This wd will hurt a little
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, quick update regarding this matter. Our engineers are looking into this and will have this fixed in an upcoming update.

Your defense stats dropping is only a display issue and your defense bonus is being applied correctly. We will do our best to keep you updated!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, quick update regarding this matter. Our engineers are looking into this and will have this fixed in an upcoming update.

Your defense stats dropping is only a display issue and your defense bonus is being applied correctly. We will do our best to keep you updated!!
    Then i recommend you stop the wd event NOW all droid gettin over AGAIN

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Please keep comments constructive. No one is being put at a disadvantage. We know that a display bug can be frustrating, but the bright side is it is only a display. Everything on the backend is working properly and will continue to do so over the course of the event.

Lurker
    Post Count

badbhoy

Yes def down on both my accounts Android not fixed for war

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Please keep comments constructive. No one is being put at a disadvantage. We know that a display bug can be frustrating, but the bright side is it is only a display. Everything on the backend is working properly and will continue to do so over the course of the event.
    Tadaah Might I recommend that you provide proof its only a Display glitch? (pictures and what not)

Its hard to get everyone to buy into the idea that "Its just a display glitch but everything else is working"
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Tadaah Might I recommend that you provide proof its only a Display glitch? (pictures and what not)

Its hard to get everyone to buy into the idea that "Its just a display glitch but everything else is working"
    Yes please prove its a display glitch

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post

Members of the faction Im with took a screenshot of my stats and defense is reading correctly but not on my account.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    we honestly need proof....to continue to spend real money on fake games.....in which we don't even own the accounts...according to the terms of service gree does....and you want us to just TRUST you that it is working. Please understand why we as android users don't just TRUST you.....we get splash screen after splash screen of kill this boss at this level and get this prize...we spend the gold to do it and we don't get it....so to TRUST that the back end is working when we can only see the front end? Please do something to restore our trust!
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    My defense is down over 100mil and I've been raided by much weaker players.