Upcoming 'Street Assault' and Player stats.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Upcoming 'Street Assault' and Player stats.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Upcoming 'Street Assault' and Player stats.

I have read many speculations about 'Street Assault' and have a basic understanding (at least I like to think). My question is:

Do players Stats have anything to do with 'Street Assault', and how?

If it is basically buying LTW (limited time weapons) and then dumping them for a team victory. How do Individual stats play into the mix? Aside from the IPH of players able to buy more of the LTW?

Just curious?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No, stats mean nothing in this. You will do better with high IPH and gold but it is not needed.

You will be able to earn/buy probably 4 units with 0 stats that have a certain amount of control points.
    Your goal is to put those units into the (probably 5) nodes and take control of them.
    You will be against two other syndicates, not just one.
    By the end of the street assault battle you generally want to have every node controlled to complete the goals for prizes but that's not the only goal.
    At the end of battle you will get bonus points for how much nodes/ how much points you have. You will receive those LT items for coming in 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

If I missed something, I'm sure someone will add on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is my understanding that stats play no role other then iph. iph = money to buy consumable weapons.

Post Count
    Do yuo now what the numbers mean on nodes 50 1000 750

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sir don john View Post
    Do yuo now what the numbers mean on nodes 50 1000 750
    Not 100%, someone might know the exact answer. But what I do know is that's how many points it has already into it, I also thought you would get the LT units from controlling certain ones. Like if you controlled the 1000 node, you'd get the gold unit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How do the match-ups of the three teams come about? I would assume you 'declare' with a button...then are the match-ups with similar stat teams? What is to prevent a top 1000 team (with no gold) from being matched with a top 5 team (heavy gold users)?

When deploying units, I know there will be a gold option to deploy faster, but how does non-gold deployment work? Are there regen. times like the health bar in battles? Or is it different?

Are the prizes awarded for just winning the individual assault? Or are there also total wins and streak prizes?

Post Count
    Assuming it works like MW...

Match ups are similar to current wars, just one extra syndicate. So if you're T50 you've got a decent shot at pulling TAW and SAS.
    You start with 125 deploys (maximum 250) and regen one every ~5 minutes. This doesn't work like health so there aren't any mods to help you out.
    Prize awarded for your syndicate tier (you only get one prize, not everything down the line) and individual tier.
    Points work based on how many different syndicates are putting units on. So the more units that are put on, the higher the points. After a certain threshold of points deployed on nodes there are bonuses for deploys (each unit is worth more points). This is sort of useless since all syndicates get the same bonus.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I heard

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    I have read many speculations about 'Street Assault' and have a basic understanding (at least I like to think). My question is:

Do players Stats have anything to do with 'Street Assault', and how?

If it is basically buying LTW (limited time weapons) and then dumping them for a team victory. How do Individual stats play into the mix? Aside from the IPH of players able to buy more of the LTW?

Just curious?
    One of my mates that beta testers , tested the street Asualt last week , he didn't tell much but that. I was wondering why a prize for the street assault popped up

Post Count
    It was not the SA prize in that pop up... I think those units might be the ones we'll deploy to win nodes, but I'm guessing. MW does that with units, too, but those units have stats unlike the Souljah and Rumbler. (lol, not "Rumblah? What is a "Souljah? c'mon GREE... you soooo gangsta!)

We'll find out much more when it begins.
    Line ID: clementine88

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    It was not the SA prize in that pop up... I think those units might be the ones we'll deploy to win nodes, but I'm guessing. MW does that with units, too, but those units have stats unlike the Souljah and Rumbler. (lol, not "Rumblah? What is a "Souljah? c'mon GREE... you soooo gangsta!)

We'll find out much more when it begins.
    As it states in the Announcements (that's the section we post announcements), the stats will not show up until the event is ready to go. Then with the update, it will happen like magic.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    As it states in the Announcements (that's the section we post announcements), the stats will not show up until the event is ready to go. Then with the update, it will happen like magic.
    Please keep your posts classy. No flaming or trolling.

Thank you.

Post Count
    Gree + magic = SNAFU