Can you be anymore greedy?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can you be anymore greedy?

Post Count

Can you be anymore greedy?

Was just checking out the update with the new listings of everything and just clicked on the scratcher to see how much they were and bought one for like 30 gold. Wow at least put a number on it. I was thinking it would have a drop out like the med pack but no.
    What a waste greedy.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    send a ticket if you happen to know what unit you got along with it. you might get a nice support person and refund you the gold. its worth a shot.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A fool and his gold are soon parted. Dont blame Gree, you pressed the button.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I did the same thing but clicked on the buy allies. Figured since they removed the cost on the item just like health and stamina there would be a sub menus. Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos0882 View Post
    Was just checking out the update with the new listings of everything and just clicked on the scratcher to see how much they were and bought one for like 30 gold. Wow at least put a number on it. I was thinking it would have a drop out like the med pack but no.
    What a waste greedy.

Post Count
    lol I just did that today as well, wondering if i was the only one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes.. And I did them same with 3 boxes with random units. And got three useless units for the prize of 250 gold. I really expected pop up like the stamina and health. But no. It is like walking into a store and touching product with no prize on it and then you just have to pay. And sure they cant refound that. Shame on you GREEd

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sounds pretty shady.

Post Count
    @Dirty Mind
    A fool and his gold are soon parted. Dont blame Gree, you pressed the button.

If it had a gold marker on it I wouldn't have. So go back to your desk and give me my gold back Gree Bag!

Post Count
    Nice to see that all those confirm purchase buttons that gree claims to have been putting in the game really don't exist. Just another gold grab with pretty shady tactics. No wonder this company has such horrible reviews by the BBB; what was it, a D- out of curiosity.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    guys, just send a ticket, everytime something like this has happened to me I have been refunded

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Post Count
    Same here. Happend to me two times and both got refunded.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    I did the same thing but clicked on the buy allies. Figured since they removed the cost on the item just like health and stamina there would be a sub menus. Nope.
    haha... you fat fingered a grunt!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    guys, just send a ticket, everytime something like this has happened to me I have been refunded
    I bought a 3 crates for the first time about a month ago, was my second ever accidental purchase (one was completion of land which was refunded. They told me they will not refund for crates even tho it pops up on login out of nowhere 10 seconds after everything else and there is no confirm button. I got one automated reply saying they don't refund these, and then 0 responses to 10 tickets over the next month after that. Only response I got was a customer satisfaction survey... how do you think that went for them? Haven't spent a dime since. BTW if any mod happens to read this and actually wants to get a paying customer back, here's a free chance, do the right thing. The lack of confirmation buttons and obvious placement of purchase buttons so people will accidentally hit them is borderline criminal.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I did same thing and they wont credit it back and they tell me i exceeded the Max refund but what is the Max to get refund on it is nowhere stated so also from me a note for greedy on the "wall of shame" "peep you greedy" suck a kock
    Last edited by Snatcher; 08-22-2014 at 07:28 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've put this request in for 2 years for all gold purchases to have a confirm button. I too have been stung by instant upgrades, accidental crate purchases, accidental unit purchases. Usually came down to a dodgy splash screen and they wouldn't refund my gold that I had purchased with my hard earned. I hate gambling. There are other age restricted apps for that. This is an all ages game. Gambling is actually illegal for children in most if not all countries. Why these folks are still aloud to do it is beyond me...