FLTQ Indy final prize only 5% building output - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLTQ Indy final prize only 5% building output

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey grim here is a idea. If your not scared which I'm assuming you are tell us your faction and come this Friday we will see exactly who the weak faction is. My money is on you and your pathetic excuse of existence. Do you understand this English so far, because if you did what you posted is contradicting for what your asking. As for proper English you don't use two word sentences. So could you please use proper English when trying to sound relevant. Please accept my challenge. Don't just talk tough back it up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    Hey grim here is a idea. If your not scared which I'm assuming you are tell us your faction and come this Friday we will see exactly who the weak faction is. My money is on you and your pathetic excuse of existence. Do you understand this English so far, because if you did what you posted is contradicting for what your asking. As for proper English you don't use two word sentences. So could you please use proper English when trying to sound relevant. Please accept my challenge. Don't just talk tough back it up.

Ooh internet tough guy. My teams better than yours. I got more pixels. Want an atta a boy buddy. What a joke

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    Ooh internet tough guy. My teams better than yours. I got more pixels. Want an atta a boy buddy. What a joke
    So then you're scared, gotcha. Tough guy on the forums but can't handle his own in the game...
    TKM - OFFICER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    So then you're scared, gotcha. Tough guy on the forums but can't handle his own in the game...
    When are you going to make sense with anything u post. Obviously can hold my own in the game as I've already shown u. I'm not the one who deleted a post that a 12 year old could do the math on. 169 kills oh no. Yes but at 152 energy dip****.
    Yep I'm scared with my well over billion attack I can raid anyone in the game like every other player at level 200. You're just another little ***** tht comes in these forums whining about the game cause it's not fair for them. Grow up. Life's not fair child
    Last edited by GrimAmoeba; 08-21-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Then now .. Have fun with this next one .. 7/10 normal = 87x (4x114) that totals to close to 40k energy, just for 7/10 NORMAL. I Agree, GREE whats up this aint normal, and reward for individual is a HUGE Joke and insult to your players! ANYONE doing that is A: INSANE or B: a lvl300 using glitch!

EDIT: We have stopped with this insanity, units further notice from GREE no more news About this from me...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow I think everyone here is over a billion so don't feel special. It's really lame you came out and said that like it's going to scare or make us shiver. So tough guy back it up and let's hear that faction name or are you going to hide behind your ignorance. Come on be a man now don't cower down

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    thanks for updating on the next faction goal. very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    Then now .. Have fun with this next one .. 7/10 normal = 87x (4x114) that totals to close to 40k energy, just for 7/10 NORMAL. I Agree, GREE whats up this aint normal, and reward for individual is a HUGE Joke and insult to your players! ANYONE doing that is A: INSANE or B: a lvl300 using glitch!

EDIT: We have stopped with this insanity, units further notice from GREE no more news About this from me...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    When are you going to make sense with anything u post. Obviously can hold my own in the game as I've already shown u. I'm not the one who deleted a post that a 12 year old could do the math on. 169 kills oh no. Yes but at 152 energy dip****.
    Yep I'm scared with my well over billion attack I can raid anyone in the game like every other player at level 200. You're just another little ***** tht comes in these forums whining about the game cause it's not fair for them. Grow up. Life's not fair child
    All that and you still side step telling people what faction you are in. 1 billion attack? Wow that was amazing 5 months ago. Now it's just typical. You are so ignorant that when ever someone might have a valid concern it's considered as "whining". You don't agree with someone and it's "whining". Only a child repeats themselves.
    TKM - OFFICER