IPH

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IPH

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

IPH

recently someone in my faction donated 1bill cash in the bank, so I came with this question:
    Are there any good tips on getting your IPH up quickly when you are only a level 27??

Post Count
    Yeah. Spend gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Or get 300 mafia and save up for a niteclub

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If your syn does good in SLTQ's they give out good cash for low level/ low iph players. Use that to upgrade buildings or purchase cheap LTB's.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just worry about NC and leveling them up before you buy LTBs or anything else. Like chops said, you get a lot of money from SLTQs if your team goes far. It's all about patience

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    If your syn does good in SLTQ's they give out good cash for low level/ low iph players. Use that to upgrade buildings or purchase cheap LTB's.
    This let me upgrade my blotto's to lvl4, currently my highest paying building lmao
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOY View Post
    recently someone in my faction donated 1bill cash in the bank, so I came with this question:
    Are there any good tips on getting your IPH up quickly when you are only a level 27??
    Finding a syndicate with a 50% building output did it for me c; and goodfella's status also helped.

But the way I see it, most of the money buildings in the store suck, with the exceptions like the Nightclub. I currently don't own a nightclub, as the past two LTB's were relatively cheap and had decent payouts, but I would start robbing as much as you can (I wouldn't be anywhere IPH wise without the tens of millions I've gotten scrolling through hoods robbing the best possible buildings) and I would wait and see what the next LTB looks like before investing in a nightclub. One of the guys in my syndicate told me that, and the Snack Attack popped up days later, which started to spring up my IPH.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I stopped robbing unless I was short of an upgrade. Don't want to level up as quick.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Try to only upgrade buildings you plan to keep forever. That's not always an option at low levels, but it's good to keep that in mind.

Another decent tip is to only keep buildings with colleciton cycles you can collect regularly. By only keeping "reliable" buildings and spending more time/game cash on those, you waste much less time on buildings that are not going to be as useful in the long run.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The current LTB is fantastic for low income players, maybe even better than the NC. Do everything possible to get two, if you haven't already, before they disappear.

If your IPH is really low, the Hot Dog Booth is a beast.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gcfreem View Post
    The current LTB is fantastic for low income players, maybe even better than the NC. Do everything possible to get two, if you haven't already, before they disappear.

If your IPH is really low, the Hot Dog Booth is a beast.
    I was going to buy a second.. But I probably won't upgrade it for a long time if ever and it's only 58k every 12 hours.. I was just going to save up for a nightclub. I have enough now but I'm gonna wait to see the next LTB

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I was going to buy a second.. But I probably won't upgrade it for a long time if ever and it's only 58k every 12 hours.. I was just going to save up for a nightclub. I have enough now but I'm gonna wait to see the next LTB
    Buy the second Blotto and upgrade both to level 2, maybe even 3, before you buy the NC. It returns your investment at a similar rate compared to the NC, but it's cheaper, so you can start getting that return now, rather than having $30 mil sitting in your bank doing nothing while you continue to save. Also, you can always buy the NC later. In a few days the Blotto will be gone forever.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gcfreem View Post
    Buy the second Blotto and upgrade both to level 2, maybe even 3, before you buy the NC. It returns your investment at a similar rate compared to the NC, but it's cheaper, so you can start getting that return now, rather than having $30 mil sitting in your bank doing nothing while you continue to save. Also, you can always buy the NC later. In a few days the Blotto will be gone forever.
    Alright, thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone that says they don't want to lvl up so they don't rob has failed and should delete this app. LTB's, good ones, can pay out millions of dollars for 2-4 xp. If that is too much xp you probably need to play words with friends.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't know if anyone else factors this in, but I also like to chain/time building upgrades as best I can. I only upgrade buildings I plan on keeping of course, but I also try and make it so I'm upgrading a building I've just collected from so that I don't miss out on a payout- I'm not going to start a warehouse upgrade when it's 3 hours from completing a cycle, for example. I also try and go with whatever upgrade would be complete at a convenient hour- if it's going to end at 2 am then there's going to be a solid 5 hours where I have nothing upgrading, and I don't dig that. From there it's just about whichever upgrade seems to give me the biggest boost- I'm sure better math could prove/disprove the effectiveness of this strategy, but for me it works- Also means you can sort of plan to have cash and no upgrades going when LTBs come out.