Taadaah - Questions re Friday Night Fight

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taadaah - Questions re Friday Night Fight

Post Count

Taadaah - Questions re Friday Night Fight

Dear Tadaah,

Can you please provide further info on the new leaderboard tiers and any other features (if any)? Many factions appreciate to receive such info in advance.

Thanks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman GRI View Post
    Dear Tadaah,

Can you please provide further info on the new leaderboard tiers and any other features (if any)? Many factions appreciate to receive such info in advance.

Thanks
    This might be a question for "ask the devs round 2" which is due out in a few days. We were told every other month, 24/6 was the first therefore as men of their words round 2 should be out 24/8ish (ish=gree time).

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well its a supprise from gree so you'll see what its gonna look like or what it is gonna do to you...

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    This might be a question for "ask the devs round 2" which is due out in a few days. We were told every other month, 24/6 was the first therefore as men of their words round 2 should be out 24/8ish (ish=gree time).
    While that was the original aim, we are still working on some kinks internally. It was also said that we would rotate games and as the first and only "Ask the Devs" was for Modern War; it is likely that the next one will be for another game.

OP,

Are you asking about new leaderboard changes for Wars?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    While that was the original aim, we are still working on some kinks internally. It was also said that we would rotate games and as the first and only "Ask the Devs" was for Modern War; it is likely that the next one will be for another game.

OP,

Are you asking about new leaderboard changes for Wars?
    I believe he is Tadaaah
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We have readjusted the current tiers as well as adding some new tiers. This means that more participants will now be able to receive rewards.

Post Count
    We have readjusted the current tiers as well as adding some new tiers. This means that more participants will now be able to receive rewards.
    I literally just checked the Rewards for this Next 24hrs War, and the prizes are the same, and no new tiers added..So what are you talking about? Enlight us please !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A little off topic but in the same vein...can you explain what these next three events will be that overlap and run against each other?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AFitch View Post
    I literally just checked the Rewards for this Next 24hrs War, and the prizes are the same, and no new tiers added..So what are you talking about? Enlight us please !
    Where in what magical pixie dust and fairy land did you see rewards for 24 hr WDE?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Where in what magical pixie dust and fairy land did you see rewards for 24 hr WDE?
    I think you need to read again what I posted..There are NOT any new prizes for current 24hrs War and NO new tiers added as Taaddaahh stated earlier...LOL

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There's an even bigger issue. The reward description seems all messed up. For example, the plane Venom yk-130 was an AIR defence bonus last war. How can it be a SEA defence bonus this war?

Edit: Looks like Gree fixed this.
    Last edited by Addwind; 08-22-2014 at 12:09 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Addwind View Post
    There's an even bigger issue. The reward description seems all messed up. For example, the plane Venom yk-130 was an AIR defence bonus last war. How can it be a SEA defence bonus this war?
    Taaddaah we know you can be helpfull at times...Why is it so hard to give us a Straight answer? Also I was just thinking, do you at least have the game installed? Cause you say some things, you make us look but to find it's nothing like you said..Install the GAME and give us some answers !! THANK YOU !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think you need to read again what I posted..There are NOT any new prizes for current 24hrs War and NO new tiers added as Taaddaahh stated earlier...LOL
    My point remains. Where did you find 24 hr WDE rewards? All I see are end of cycle WDE rewards. No 24 hr WDE rewards.

Post Count
    Would be great when you can let us know in advance about the changes. Many teams base their strategy on this. Thanks!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    You shouldn't be able to see these changes yet. They will be in for this weekend's event. Thanks.