DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please stop !

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I'm not sure if you're working for gree or just a masochist.
    What kind of advantage a strong economy gives me? 5k items in the stores? Expensive LTBs - gone. SLTQ purchasable weapons - gone. By the end of each cycle i'm sitting on way over 10b with nothing to do with them.
    Don't see any reason having 3 of those in MW and none in CC, considering it's the same game with different skins.
    So you understand why weak economies are so common. A lot of people see very little point in building a hood economy.

It costs several billion to buy 500x each of the best store items, and a few billion more if you decide to buy the defensive items in addition to the items with stronger attack. Have you done that? Players with a weak IPH can't even think of doing such a thing, and if you're not taking advantage then that is your decision to waste the opportunity.

Who says expensive LTBs are gone? There have to be cheap ones sometimes, and there can be more expensive buildings at other times. They can't all be cheap or all be expensive. Have you upgraded all of your existing expensive LTBs to level 10? If not then you still have expensive LTBs to take advantage of.

Purchasable weapons from SLTQs are gone, yes. Unless you have some insider information, how do you know they're gone permanently?

People keep bringing up the fact this mod exists commonly in other Gree titles. So what? Play the other titles then. The fact this mod doesn't get given away like free candy is one of the things that keep this game from being a copy with a different skin. MW is not identical to CC and steps to make them more similar are unnecessary. If you like MW, play it. If you like CC, play it. If you want to play two accounts of the same game, do it, but the two different games don't need to be made identical in every way.

Back to my point, having a strong hood economy is an advantage whether you realize it or not. If you do not realize it the advantage will be limited. Not every syndicate can afford nearly $1 Trillion for syndicate bonuses 5-10. In app cash purchases scale to IPH, not every player can buy several billion dollars for $50.

Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    The only advantage we have is being smart enough to always have something upgrading, the question is did you read yours before posting it?
    Every one had the same chance at that advantage but a lot don't think of it that way.
    Everyone had the same chance, and many chose not to take advantage. How does that in any way imply you are at any less of an advantage? Your choices give you an advantage over some that make different choices.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Anyone can get a high iph. It just requires some intelligence and planning. Pretty much the only part of this game not dependant on the depth of a player's credit card.
    Preach it sister!!!
    HTC Red DogZ: Top 100.....can you hang with the big dogZ? Join 381-517-992

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Lots of letters
    The reason people keep bringing up the other gree games is because:
    a) they are identical
    b) some people keep saying that this mod will destabilize the game.
    Other games have proved that wrong.

And nobody is talking about "given away like free candy". Like a said many times, i'm up for a reasonable challenge (that depends on activity and not only on my credit card). 3 years is enough investment to win anything other than the usual useless atk/def mods.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirach View Post
    +1mod upgrade building is definitely not for all it will benefit only those high iph & gold users, while i suggest especially now rival list are status base why not give us an armor with % rob or attack proof which will not added on status but will affect during being rob or attack
    It wouldn't only benefit high IPH players.. I'm currently upgrading a diner and with this mod I could be upgrading my other one at the same time c;
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    The reason people keep bringing up the other gree games is because:
    a) they are identical
    b) some people keep saying that this mod will destabilize the game.
    Other games have proved that wrong.

And nobody is talking about "given away like free candy". Like a said many times, i'm up for a reasonable challenge (that depends on activity and not only on my credit card). 3 years is enough investment to win anything other than the usual useless atk/def mods.
    A) They most certainly are not identical, and I am not referring to just the "skins".
    B) People may or may not say that. I cannot recall personally reading anything like that.

Apparently in the other games this mod has been given out like free candy since people continuously mention they can upgrade 3+ or 7+ in MW or KA. All I said was that in CC, it has not (yet). That's something that sets this game apart from the others and some people like that.

Also, your time investment means nothing to Gree. Maybe it should, but it doesn't. After three years you should have realized that by simple observation.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Also, your time investment means nothing to Gree. Maybe it should, but it doesn't. After three years you should have realized that by simple observation.
    You must be fun at parties!!!

Post Count
    Gotta love the forums and the arguments they cause.. How about you all put down crime city and get out of the house for a change c; (even though I'm so not the one to talk)
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    no...
    I... can't... put... my... devices... down.

must tap... all day!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Has anyone ever seen vile lynn and hatta in the same room together?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    +1 building upgrade would be fun, but it'd also drastically change the game. We'd see the same inflation in IPH that we see in stats, and I don't see why GREE would want to deal with that headache. That said, the mod would be fun- I plan on keeping my Brownstones and such, but they aren't worth being my primary upgrade. As a result they hang around level 5 or so, when really it would just be a nice sense of accomplishment to get some more level 10s in my hood.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Has anyone ever seen vile lynn and hatta in the same room together?
    LOL!!

short answer: no.
    Line ID: clementine88