Wtf ! Kingdom age missing from apple store ! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtf ! Kingdom age missing from apple store !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tadaaah,

the buy gems screen is blank. Not starting any conspiracy theories, just a fact that we are currently unable to purchase gems (or gold if anyone is dumb enough to pay real money for that)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin321 View Post
    Others on Apple seem to have the same problem. Android seems to be ok.
    That could be it as well...maybe Apple has shut down Gree purchases and it's not the company themself. I'm not trying to stir up $hit Tadaaah, I'm telling you the facts about the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    @Beastmode

I still have ka in my ap store (USA) so far Samskill is the only one to say they did not have it in their store (singapore)

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have a blank screen as well, can t buy any gems or gold. Wtf

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Blank also

I also have a blank screen. No gems or gold to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    I have a blank screen as well, can t buy any gems or gold. Wtf

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have KA in app store, but the buy gems screen is totally blank.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

This is a matter located on Apple's end. We are currently working on this with them to get it resolved ASAP. Thanks for the reports.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tadaaah,

While I understand your immediate reaction that my post is "starting a conspiracy theory" it is not very fair. Scroll down a few forums and you can see the reactions of players to a game that literally "poof" vanished without any forewarning. On top of that, there was a sale and promotion to buy gems on sale for war right before the "designers decided that no new content for the game would be made as they focus on other titles".

We all get it (well most of us). You have a task in which 97.5% of the stuff you are forced to read and respond to is negative, derogatory, angry and threatening posts from unhappy people. You probably don't get paid anywhere near what you should for the aggrevation of what your job entails.

But the fact remains that the add funds screen is blank. The main (only? other than advertising) source of income for the game was taken away. That can't bode well for the status of the game and it's players. You don't see stores turn away people with cash in their hands wanting to come in and buy something.

Add in the fact that the game was removed from downloading (although maybe that is just overseas and not in the US) and it's only fair that we question it and want to know what's going on. We are the ones who invest time and money into the game. And we also see what happened to the same people as us in one of Gree's other games less than 2 weeks ago.

Please advise what is going on to your customers

Post Count
    Great Job Tadaaah. Thank You.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

This is a matter located on Apple's end. We are currently working on this with them to get it resolved ASAP. Thanks for the reports.
    thank you.....

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can confirm that the game is now back in apple store. Before that, I had cross check with four different account / devices
    And ka is no where to be found. Someone probably switch it back on. Haha
    However, the gem/gold purchase page is a total blank!! Moderators go check it out.
    NO MORE FUN !

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    Please advise what is going on to your customers
    The comment was made in regards to players saying we are shutting the game down; not to the blank screen for buying gems. Apologies that was not clear. Additionally, it was not directed at any single person, but a reminder to everyone. At times we need more information in order to communicate and find out what is happening. Especially in cases like these, that are not in-house. Again, thanks for your reports and patience as we work with Apple to get this resolved.

Lurker
    Post Count

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Can you provide some more specific information? You should be able to purchase gems.

We are NOT shutting down any games currently. Please quit trying to start conspiracy theories in the forums.
    Tell that to the Legends At War players......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm afraid, Tadaaah, you only have yourself to blame. You suddenly appear and become defensive when it is suggested that there is a conspiracy theory, in relation to KA.; yet, you and your team, remain silent when asked for simple things, such as the war results. What do you expect? You can't have your cake and eat it. People spend good money on this game; right or wrong. Your customer service is reflected in the irony of your username. The whole experience is really anything but Tadaaah!

Merely expressing an opinion.

Lurker
    Post Count

Android?

Quote Originally Posted by merlin321 View Post
    Others on Apple seem to have the same problem. Android seems to be ok.
    Is Kingdom Age available on Android? I can't find it.