Thumbs down What exactly are you doing about the cheaters Gree?

Is your only defense against cheaters asking us to report them?

This is getting beyond ridiculous. I am often now seeing armies with 4 Orontes and 2 lenins. Really? That many people have that?I just saw a user ranked 44 in this weeks versus with a level 4 Nero trooper! This is impossible right now.

Why can't you just search your database for this and ban!!!

IF Nero_Trooper_Level > 2 THEN ban

Easy, if you actually cared.

Since you do nothing about this can we get our money returned? You should pay for your lack of security, not me.

Hi there,

While we do have scripts in place that track and ban users for some hacks/exploits/etc, we do ask that the community help us in reporting suspicious activity. We can then investigate the exploits and help set up other measures to ensure that these are not abused. Sometimes, players come across new and undiscovered ways to cheat the system. This is why we ask you help us by reporting these items as well as any others you may think are 'off'. We cannot disclose the details of all the investigations and/or bans made in the game. We do take these items very seriously and don't want these types of players in the game as much as you, the players.

Please continue to report players as we continue to implement more security features. Thanks.

Did it ever occur to you that they could be low on staff? There is only one moderator that ever comments on these forums and we know nothing about anyone in development. Gree is a big business and cheaters aren't ruining the entire game for you. There is no valid reason for a refund. If you buy and apple and eat it you can't expect a refund because you didn't enjoy it. Ignore the cheaters. If you are the highest ranking non cheater then consider yourself first.

Stop bashing gree

Every game I've ever played has cheaters. They can't be stopped because there is always a new way to cheat. They can ban as many people as they want. The cheaters will always find a way.

Yeah you have a horrible way of tracking hackers and cheaters because your automated system bans innocent players. I being one of them and two more of my alliance members who were falsely banned as well. Funny thing is, they realized I am a legit player and lifted my ban after 7 days. My two alliance members have been banned for 39 days and still banned and we have sent several requests and they are still banned. Horrible customer service, horrible response time. Yeah, horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that they could be low on staff? There is only one moderator that ever comments on these forums and we know nothing about anyone in development. Gree is a big business and cheaters aren't ruining the entire game for you. There is no valid reason for a refund. If you buy and apple and eat it you can't expect a refund because you didn't enjoy it. Ignore the cheaters. If you are the highest ranking non cheater then consider yourself first.

Stop bashing gree
    If I am losing out on better rewards due to cheating I most certainly am owed a refund.

No valid reason? Really? Logic is not your strong suit. Your apple analogy is pathetic and has zero relevance.

I will stop bashing Gree when they do their job. If they are short on staff then they need to stop charging immediately until they can make a secure product. Apple iTunes agrees with me. In the meantime maybe you should put down your phone and pick up a book.

Stop bashing gree
    Actually I know for a fact they are low on staff. I am sure they have 1 or 2 people on their customer service side as in all the very many support requests I have sent, the same person responds, and trust me I have sent tons. Also a good friend of mine also told me their developer team doesn't exceed 10 people. So I am almost sure they are understaffed. No excuse for all the problems such as horrible response times and their automated system that bans players, even legit players. I used to run a Business Development Center (Internet Sales and taking sales calls) for a Chrysler dealership in a city and I managed it all on my own, efficiently responding to thousands upon thousands of internet leads a month. No excuse. What kind of customer service team doesn't respond to their customers 2 weeks after the fact. Did you know I still have unsolved support tickets from when they used to utilize their zendesk website for all their customer support? And you tell us to stop bashing Gree. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Weepit the Only II View Post
    If I am losing out on better rewards due to cheating I most certainly am owed a refund.

No valid reason? Really? Logic is not your strong suit. Your apple analogy is pathetic and has zero relevance.

I will stop bashing Gree when they do their job. If they are short on staff then they need to stop charging immediately until they can make a secure product. Apple iTunes agrees with me. In the meantime maybe you should put down your phone and pick up a book.
    youre not paying for the top rewards. youre paying for units or energy refills. You shouldnt need a refund on one area of the game because of something completely unrelated to your purchase. You clearly dont understand logic yourself. I understand that a lot of what they do is no where near perfect but i have yet to encounter any reason to hate Gree myself.

I've also seen everything you post on these forums. All you do is bash Gree and hate on this game that you are still attached to. If the game is so horrible then why dont you "put down your phone and pick up a book"

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Actually I know for a fact they are low on staff. I am sure they have 1 or 2 people on their customer service side as in all the very many support requests I have sent, the same person responds, and trust me I have sent tons. Also a good friend of mine also told me their developer team doesn't exceed 10 people. So I am almost sure they are understaffed. No excuse for all the problems such as horrible response times and their automated system that bans players, even legit players. I used to run a Business Development Center (Internet Sales and taking sales calls) for a Chrysler dealership in a city and I managed it all on my own, efficiently responding to thousands upon thousands of internet leads a month. No excuse. What kind of customer service team doesn't respond to their customers 2 weeks after the fact. Did you know I still have unsolved support tickets from when they used to utilize their zendesk website for all their customer support? And you tell us to stop bashing Gree. Please.
    I understand that they really should put more people onto their crew. Keep in mind that this same team is managing to tons of different games. if this game by itself had only 1 support manager then it would be successful but Gree is spread too thin. They really do need to pick up their game with this one.

youre not paying for the top rewards. youre paying for units or energy refills. You shouldnt need a refund on one area of the game because of something completely unrelated to your purchase. You clearly dont understand logic yourself. I understand that a lot of what they do is no where near perfect but i have yet to encounter any reason to hate Gree myself.

I've also seen everything you post on these forums. All you do is bash Gree and hate on this game that you are still attached to. If the game is so horrible then why dont you "put down your phone and pick up a book"
    You really are clueless, not sure why I bother to respond.

I will try once more, but I doubt you can wrap your brain around it.

when you pay for anything in this game it is to win better units. Can you understand that? We are not buying apples or gasoline or clothes. Did I lose you already? When rewards are based on performance points (see Rank section in Versus) and I am in 42nd place overall and I matchup with someone who is 36th and I see - easily - that they cheat then I am getting ripped off. They are getting a better reward than me (and you!) by cheating and this is DIRECTLY related to my purchases. 100% related! even a first grader can understand this.

You are wrong and instead of replying please take a minute to consider these irrefutable facts first. It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong, and I realize you will likely try and make your (incorrect) point again but perhaps you'll pleasantly surprise me. If you actually do think about it I'm trying to help you too, unless you are cheating too.

I don't think you are however, I see your party in versus a lot and if you are cheating you're not good at that either.

Okay I see how you could be pissed off at the cheaters more than anyone else because everyone above you is most likely a cheater. I understand your problem but I really don't see Why you need to refund your gold keys because of your rank being messed with. Stop being so close minded to my point. I understand you want your money back But there is No issue with your gold keys or what ever you bought. If you really believe this is a problem worthy of a refund then take it out with apple. Actually if you take it out with apple then Gree could assign some more staff to the game specifically.

I know we all want the cheaters to be removed but the current way we complain don't make a scratch in the problem.

I can assure you, if I was cheating I wouldn't have level 20 UR's