Armada Striker not stacking

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armada Striker not stacking

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Armada Striker not stacking

I got the Armada striker at the end of Day 1 and when I got the Armada Striker again on level 1 prestige for Day 2 my Sea Defense bonus did not change. Anyone else have this problem?

Post Count
    Yeah but why should they? It's was clearly a mistake.

I'm sure people will make gree stack it in the end tho
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    Those who wasted gold getting the unit on day1 should be fuming mad if it doesn't stack.

Those who didn't bother completing day1 will be overjoyed that they can now have this unit just by completing Level 1.

Either way, ALL HAIL GREE!!!

The same company who mistakenly released a 1 gold / 6k attack air unit sometime back mistakenly but decided to refund our gold and remove that unit from our inventory when they realized their screw up.

However, when many of us mistakenly bought the batch of 100 ships during frontline with 2000+ Gold, GREE conveniently gave template replies that "there will be no refunds for units purchased with gold"

And therein lies the hypocrisy, lies and deceits from this company.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warraw View Post
    Those who wasted gold getting the unit on day1 should be fuming mad if it doesn't stack.

Those who didn't bother completing day1 will be overjoyed that they can now have this unit just by completing Level 1.

The same company who mistakenly released a 1 gold / 6k attack air unit sometime back mistakenly but decided to refund our gold and remove that unit from our inventory when they realized their screw up.

However, when many of us mistakenly bought the batch of 100 ships during frontline with 2000+ Gold, GREE conveniently gave template replies that "there will be no refunds for units purchased with gold"

Pray, what news!?! Lol

...and gold keeps being bought and bought recklessly chasing those cute pixels like junkie does chase that white mouse...

^_*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warraw View Post

Making this unit stack is the only way to fix this if not I want my energy back for being stupid enough to play an lte thinking a decent boost would be attainable
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    Agreed^^
    it's also been said to be stacking for some... Any insight Devs?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I seriously doubt they will make the Armada Striker stack...

The wealthy can buy as many as they want in the store.

Anyone that completed Day 1 and acquired a second Armada Striker on Day 2, as I did, deserves a healthy dose of compensation.

Post Count
    I completed day 1 'cos the unit was worth it, only to find I could have got it practically for free on day 2. Finding it does not stack as well adds insult to injury.

VFF_Elite Rangers

MW name
    GW
    ID: 496-225-487
    MW Faction VFF Elite Rangers
    Invite code: 538238667

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well the unit does stack only the 20% bonus Will be given 1x

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hopefully Day 3 prestige 1/15 will be Armada Tracker [G] (60,066/60,065) +20% Ground Defense
    Im starting to love GREE !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher View Post
    Well the unit does stack only the 20% bonus Will be given 1x
    And you reckon that's fair practice?

the 20% bonus is what good paying gold users who completed it on day 1 are after. Not the paltry 60k attack / defense.

Post Count
    Its obvious GREE screwed up. But they will now have to honour their screw up.

They cannot possibly remove it from the inventory of those who got it on day 2 since this group of players could possibly have used gold as well.

They will however need to make good for the group of players who spent MORE GOLD to get that unit at Level 15 Prestige

Otherwise its not gold I want back. Its real money that I spent to purchase gold for this unit which I would otherwise not have purchased in the first place.

Would appreciate a comment on this issue from a mod. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Joe View Post
    Would appreciate a comment on this issue from a mod. Thank you
    Agreed - waiting for some kind of response

Post Count
    Is day2 ground and day3 air def?