Top 3 prize changed from 10% conquest points to 10% conquest attack

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 3 prize changed from 10% conquest points to 10% conquest attack

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Exclamation Top 3 prize changed from 10% conquest points to 10% conquest attack

I don't know how to put this any other way but this: Conditional boosts are not appropriate for a top 3 prize that was previously an unconditional prize of the same strength. 10% conquest points was awesome. 10% conquest attack is pretty weak. If it were 10% alliance attack it would be palatable.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm 99% sure it was always listed as conquest attack. I'll need a screenshot to believe it.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It was always Conquest Attack. No change at all. And yes Top 3 rewards are totally useless this time. Good for all non Top 3 teams.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wish I had a screen shot. Maybe I should take a pic of the prizes as soon as they put them out so that we don't have any surprises. After war top 3 was, in fact, 10% conquest points. I thought it was an absolutely massive boost, double checked several devices, and yes I am sure of it. Now it's different and besides the point, a conditional boost for top 3?

Post Count
    GREE changes dates, rewards and events all of the time without notice or explanation, usually... something we should all be used to by now.

Having screen shots won't change anything but prove the event has changed.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    I wish I had a screen shot. Maybe I should take a pic of the prizes as soon as they put them out so that we don't have any surprises. After war top 3 was, in fact, 10% conquest points. I thought it was an absolutely massive boost, double checked several devices, and yes I am sure of it. Now it's different and besides the point, a conditional boost for top 3?
    I have a SS of rewards right after last war ended and it NEVER was + 10% CP points, better check ur eyes. Sorry pal. And i instantly talked to a friend from a Top 3 guild making fun about how bad rewards are this time, right after last war was over, so i know 100%. Gree messes up a lots of things, but regarding this matter they havn t done anything wrong.
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 08-20-2014 at 08:54 AM.