Raid Boss Health increase again!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Health increase again!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Raid Boss Health increase again!!

Lvl 100 boss is now 8.1billion and lvl 150 boss is now 34.5billion. We can't keep up with these increases unless you change the damage we do to overall damage. Our unboosted stats aren't rising very much unless you complete every event, and even if you do I doubt it is enough to keep up with the health increase to Raid boss. Only the top teams who have been getting all those health regen bonuses will have a chance at finishing masters without the use of tons of gold.

Post Count
    Another smart move by gree.

Hey gree how about making the drop prizes units that will actually effect our stats. 30k units should be the uncommon A/D stats min.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    YOU are burning your Players GREE!! You increased the RB Health from 29Bil to 34Bil in less than 3 weeks. That's almost 20% increase. Our raw stats didn't even come close to increasing that much. Coming from a top 10 Faction I can tell you that this is absurd and you should listen to your players if you want this game to last any longer and prevent players from retiring. First Lvl 150 you kept the Health the same for few cycles and now you are increasing it every Cycle. We all know you have to make money, but it shouldn't be like this. Cheers.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, and i was really hoping our faction would complete prestige this time...not in a million years

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Another smart move by gree.

Hey gree how about making the drop prizes units that will actually effect our stats. 30k units should be the uncommon A/D stats min.
    And were gonna need it. What a kick in the face of the weaker teams.
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just when I think we are getting somewhere gree go and make masters almost impossible to complete unless you're a top 10 or get some massive hitting jumpers in. All I can say is the prize better be worth it but even so, for at least a week after the last one people were doing polls and complaining and it was quite visible that we wanted a slight decrease in health for now and then the health increases accordingly with stat growth. I can tell you I have not gained 20% raw stats in that time. Utter joke.

P.S. just because SUP and OSW players might have gained over 20% raw stats does not mean the rest of the MW community have and that's simply down to their astronomical spending

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeyKit View Post
    And were gonna need it. What a kick in the face of the weaker teams.
    they are weaker teams for a reason, expecting to start playing and automatically be able to complete the raid boss is foolish. Many of us had to put in time and work for the ability to finish these events.. Gold free
    Have you loved your llama today?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    Just when I think we are getting somewhere gree go and make masters almost impossible to complete unless you're a top 10 or get some massive hitting jumpers in. All I can say is the prize better be worth it but even so, for at least a week after the last one people were doing polls and complaining and it was quite visible that we wanted a slight decrease in health for now and then the health increases accordingly with stat growth. I can tell you I have not gained 20% raw stats in that time. Utter joke.

P.S. just because SUP and OSW players might have gained over 20% raw stats does not mean the rest of the MW community have and that's simply down to their astronomical spending
    Kinda wrong there. They have the best raw stats and can PA we shall say every 20mins some less. Keeping up with that isnt possible. They hit too hard too fast they the rest top 75/100 struggle to keep up with
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post

Don't think all the Top 10 can achieved unless dumping tons of gold, more likely Top 3 or 5......moo

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree you'll need to reconsider what you'll did,& put bosses back to what they were...you ever heard that saying if it ain't broke,don't fix it...it's just absurd to increase stats like that on bosses,without doing same for us players,trying to defeat them,

Post Count
    This is like kick to the face every time this happens and there are only 3 solutions
    -1 make the raid boss health frozen for an extended amount of time(for this high I think 5+cycles is fair enough)
    -2 chance the hit tallies and keep the health instead so make that a quick attack does your regualr damage with boost present and FA 5x that
    -3 give us a lot better units.Easily 50% of my stat are from boost alone, there need to be better units so players don't have to souly depend on boost for power all of your stat growth

Lurker
    Post Count
    At this rate what you'll doing trying too make prestige impossible to beat without spending ton of gold...geez

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I know I'm not one of the huge spenders and that my money won't make or break this game when it's like crack for a lot of people but I'm gonna say that I have a bit of a system where spending real money is concerned. I have to know exactly what i will get and there is a kind limit on what I am willing to spend per event. If the cost keeps going up it pusses me off and I tend to stop spending entirely. If, on the other hand, we get a great deal I will go over the the limit I set because I want to encourage the tendency to give us good value for money. I was so happy when they fixed boss health a while ago but now I have been seeing that my money gets me less and less in the boss events and although I really like these events it make me think I might just do enough bosses to help my faction with daily targets and save my gold for something that offers better prize value... I do wish the prizes for boss 75,80,85,90 and 95 were better it still requires a lot of efforts and for some people gold to get there and unless you get the wrapper units there is really very little incentive to try. Generally speaking I can say that as a rule if I am able to get to 100 bosses without spending gold it makes me ready to spend more gold to get to 150... If I can't even break 90-95 bosses without spending gold I am definitely not going to be spending as much, I will either just spend whatever little bit I need to get to L.100 or I won't even try that- I'll just kill bosses for faction goals and I won't spend money.
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Victory99 View Post
    This is like kick to the face every time this happens and there are only 3 solutions
    -1 make the raid boss health frozen for an extended amount of time(for this high I think 5+cycles is fair enough)
    -2 chance the hit tallies and keep the health instead so make that a quick attack does your regualr damage with boost present and FA 5x that
    -3 give us a lot better units.Easily 50% of my stat are from boost alone, there need to be better units so players don't have to souly depend on boost for power all of your stat growth
    4 Put our boosts into play

Post Count
    I would like to use my boosted stats if health keeps up like this OR increase the stats of the units we get

Common gives 10K units
    Uncommon gives 30K units
    Rare gives 50k units
    Super Rare gives 90k units
    Epic gives 150k units
    Legendary give 300k units

If you are going to keep increase health and not give us good raw stat units, then keep the health the way it was 4 raid bosses ago.