Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    I was not being ugly or defensive just more so trying to explain more clearly. And that post was not done by myself instead of a group of us who play. And yes the person was bragging about stealing the accounts and spoke of more they were going to steal. Myself and a larger group speak on behalf of those whose accounts were stolen and in jeopardy of being stolen. We are just looking at other ways of safe-guarding accounts because the bind to email is obviously not enough. We mention the login feature because some of us play another game by Coco called chaos fighters and it has both a bind and login feature and there have been no issuer with people's high level accounts being stolen or come up missing. Your entitled to your opinion as is everyone else. All we are asking is more more protection than being provided for our accounts.
    My mistake, I apologize for misreading you. I sincerely agree that more security is necessary, but we should think through the solution before creating even more issues. Rushing a solution could create more problems than it solves though I sympathize with those who have lost their accounts and hope they are returned swiftly and the offender punished if possible.

I'm the other who was been hacked at RRug
    I was hacked twice in between 2 hours
    The 1st . I managed to retrieve back but the 2nd
    time I was not so lucky even though I had binded
    to my email
    So can Gree tell me what the use of binding when
    It can be hack & the owner can't retrieve it back.!
    I been in this game when it begin ,even though I'm
    Upset with some updates or lagging or even losing
    Energies during wars , I stil played , for the sake of
    all my friends in this game.. I'm still willingly spend
    Money on it..
    But this time, the security for this game really let me
    Down..

Gree it's time to make things right

It seems to me Gree that you need to make things right with what is going on now with players accounts being stolen away right under them. They have done nothing wrong and followed YOUR rules.....these are loyal players who have spent a large sum of money and time playing KnD. In fact they/we have paid for your homes,cars, clothes, children's education, vacations (at times it feels like the whole staff at Gree went on vacation and left their players holding down the game), and the food that you eat every single day.

I/we demand that you take action NOW to give back the stolen accounts AND to rectify the insufficient and nonexistent security feature that you currently have in place today.

Failure to do this will result in a backlash so great that you will regret that you didn't immediately address this problem. Many players are professional adults who have close ties to media, lawyers, and public relations. You can bet that we/they will not hesitate to spread the word through social media and YES legal action. We/they have spent too much money to have this kind of poorly managed company not take swift action on what is going on now.

It's TIME Gree....give back to the people who give you a paycheck and fix this issue NOW!!!

K

Angry Knights and Dragons security #GREE FAIL

KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS SECURITY FLAW! Please Gree help get these gamers back in the game. Recover their accounts now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodzilla View Post
    Please help our friend retrieve his account and make the game more secure. This has gotta stop happening now.

Stolen accounts

Heide is right. The non compromising of accounts of users who have spent many, many dollars with GREE should be their paramount concern.... If security is not tightened then perhaps GREE's revenue will be! This is unacceptable and pushes us all to play and spend elsewhere!

Matt

This needs to be addressed immediately

This whole issue is taking my enjoyment out of the game. Every time I go onto my account I hold my breath in case I was next.

Along with many of the others who have posted I have put a lot into my account, both financially and time-wise. It is heart breaking to see my friends lose their accounts in this way through what can only be shoddy security or lazy customer service by Gree. Or have reports from school kids that they have senior players account and such and such is next but feeling helpless to do anything about it.

The victims aren't dumb kids who trade accounts or post their info online for all to see. They protect their info. So who is at fault here? The thieves and you who appear to assist them.

Seriously Gree, stop this before you wreck this game we all so enjoy and we all go elsewhere.

Indigo
    Natural Loser GM

I'd still like to know by what mechanic these accounts are being stolen? Aren't they tied to a device, OR an email account?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Apparently not

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I'd still like to know by what mechanic these accounts are being stolen? Aren't they tied to a device, OR an email account?
    It appears that the thief submitted a ticket that they lost their account, gave main knights name level of the account armor on the main knight, (epic boss and arena armor can be seen too), friend code, current guild and guild role---in turn receiving a retrieval code from gree :-/ because that is a good chunk of information that can be seen just by looking at a guilds member list--which is another thing, maybe don't make that information visible unless your in the actual guild. In other games I have the guild roster isn't viewable by the public, idk some like the feature tho but it's scary that so many accounts were targeted in the same guild because you can search that guild, look at whose in there and what rank they are and click on profile- see their level in game and what armor they are wearing in adventure, epic boss and arena--this should technically only be viewable by individuals on your actual friend list in my opinion

I remember seeing one knight, maybe two, on the arena/adventure/EB section...not all six.

I can intimately describe my knights, down to their recent upgrades to new levels, and what I combo/fused to get new epic or legendaries and when. Surely it is easy to challenge a thief; their knowledge of your account will not be so complete.

Hiding that information won't really protect the account much because the scammers would just blitz you with friend requests. Gree customer support is just going to have to do a more thorough job of identifying account owners until a better mechanism is in place.

Not needed

I remember seeing one knight, maybe two, on the arena/adventure/EB section...not all six.

I can intimately describe my knights, down to their recent upgrades to new levels, and what I combo/fused to get new epic or legendaries and when. Surely it is easy to challenge a thief; their knowledge of your account will not be so complete.

They don't need all six knight--I know from personal experience when I was still a noob and I lost access to my low level account--gree asked me for all the information all I remembered was my current level, my main knights name what they were wearing and other armors I had in my armory, what guild I was in and what position I held--I did not know my other 5 knight names or exactly which armor was equipped on which--I was able to retrieve my account anyway which for me thankfully as it was the gm account and we almost lost the guild but still--scary for others

Not adding

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Hiding that information won't really protect the account much because the scammers would just blitz you with friend requests. Gree customer support is just going to have to do a more thorough job of identifying account owners until a better mechanism is in place.

Many of them, myself included have cleaned out our friends list in game from anyone not in our guild or alliance of guilds, we don't add any friends we don't know or who aren't trusted

I meant I know ALL the armors on my account; anything major, not just a fuseable. As for the names of knights, I make them memorable to me.

I'd like to know what the retrieval process is like (I've never had to do it), but I would prefer GREE not publish it in detail; why give scammers ideas?

I meant I know ALL the armors on my account; anything major, not just a fuseable. As for the names of knights, I make them memorable to me.

I'd like to know what the retrieval process is like (I've never had to do it), but I would prefer GREE not publish it in detail; why give scammers ideas?
    I understand that, but the thief didn't need to know all the armors or all the names of the knights that's the problem :-/ they are able to retrieve these accounts with so little information

Cray is legit. He needs to be fixed and compensated.

Also, hi other Rug/Rainbow people I don't know.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off