Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Accounts being stolen and threatened to be stolen

From heide :
    Ok so I am unsure how to start a new thread as it says I'm not allowed however there is a serious issue that needs to be a addressed.

Account Thefts

I am posting on behalf of many of the top players in knights and dragons to express our concern and anger at Gree allowing accounts to be stolen.

Only this morning the accounts of 2 of players from Rainbow Rug were stolen, accounts that cost their owners thousands of dollars. As well as several more before. Gree needs to fix this NOW. We have been informed that these accounts were GIVEN to the thieves with only friend code, level and main knight armour. Anybody can get this information simply by having a friend on their list.

Players are freaking out that when they wake in the morning their account will be gone and unless Gree fixes it, this game will be dead because we will not spend any more money on it.

On behalf of the community we demand that Gree tightens up its security procedures, introduces a secret PIN or secret question that anyone must answer before Gree gives them the account. Binding isn't sufficient. People who have bound still had their accounts stolen.

We feel that there should be a login feature rather then just account binding, this way the account can't be lost and if it is email information and security questions/pin numbers must be used in order to get into an account. We understand this is a game and this may seem extreme however many have spent and continue to spend hundreds and others thousands of dollars on our accounts and to have it taken out from under us is unacceptable!

Until this is rectified we ask that gree put a hold on any account retrieving! The person stealing high dollar amounts has submitted more emails to gree asking to retrieve their account!

The thief is apparently a school kid who has already submitted requests to Gree to take 4 more Rainbow Rug accounts. Please fix this before it is too late.
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Exclamation Thank you Sarah

Thank you for posting this for me, it's very important and gree needs to take this with utmost priority ans seriously!

The stolen accounts need to be returned and process put in place to prove purchase history from gems.

This most certainly needs to be fixed. It is outrageous that the accounts we spend hard earned money on are so easily stolen by thieves with such basic information. The security needs to be improved to protect the customers, period.
    Last edited by Yongsan; 08-19-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    From heide :
    Ok so I am unsure how to start a new thread as it says I'm not allowed however there is a serious issue that needs to be a addressed.

Account Thefts

I am posting on behalf of many of the top players in knights and dragons to express our concern and anger at Gree allowing accounts to be stolen.

Only this morning the accounts of 2 of players from Rainbow Rug were stolen, accounts that cost their owners thousands of dollars. As well as several more before. Gree needs to fix this NOW. We have been informed that these accounts were GIVEN to the thieves with only friend code, level and main knight armour. Anybody can get this information simply by having a friend on their list.

Players are freaking out that when they wake in the morning their account will be gone and unless Gree fixes it, this game will be dead because we will not spend any more money on it.

On behalf of the community we demand that Gree tightens up its security procedures, introduces a secret PIN or secret question that anyone must answer before Gree gives them the account. Binding isn't sufficient. People who have bound still had their accounts stolen.

We feel that there should be a login feature rather then just account binding, this way the account can't be lost and if it is email information and security questions/pin numbers must be used in order to get into an account. We understand this is a game and this may seem extreme however many have spent and continue to spend hundreds and others thousands of dollars on our accounts and to have it taken out from under us is unacceptable!

Until this is rectified we ask that gree put a hold on any account retrieving! The person stealing high dollar amounts has submitted more emails to gree asking to retrieve their account!

The thief is apparently a school kid who has already submitted requests to Gree to take 4 more Rainbow Rug accounts. Please fix this before it is too late.
    I have contacted her via PM and am working on getting more details.

Please note, however, that if a user Account Shares, they are in direct violation of the Terms of Service, and the account may be banned.

This seriously has to stop gree
    One of the best Guys lost his account because you swapped it with some School Kids account.
    This need to be fixed as Soon as possible.
    Like sarah already said this Little Kid Sent more emails to you to get more RRu accounts and as GM of the Rainbow rug i don't want that to happen

GREE. Please address this ASAP!

Enough Said.

GREE

Thank you for writing this message, gree doesn't understand what it's like to lose an account. I haven't lost my account but I can imagine, losing our accounts would be just like gree losing the ability to make money for there game. Gree needs to recognize the amount of money they receive because of those players from the rainbow guild and others.

My account was hacked n lost!!!

This is what happened to me: I was happily enhancing my new armour and the system wants me to restart my game, when I did that, my level 174 account is gone n I end up with a level 27 account. I email Gree immediately n I have yet to receive any reply from Gree. I have forward my friend code (from a kind soul) n send in my purchase receipts. This is the worst customer service I have encountered, n it has being more than 24 hours!!!!!!!

For those who know me, I have being playing this game since the first guild war, n this is how Gree treat one of the top spenders in the game, very disappointing!!!

From heide :

Account Thefts

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Moore View Post
    Thank you for writing this message, gree doesn't understand what it's like to lose an account. I haven't lost my account but I can imagine, losing our accounts would be just like gree losing the ability to make money for there game. Gree needs to recognize the amount of money they receive because of those players from the rainbow guild and others.
    This needs to be fixed. In have always been skeptical about how unsecured the accounts are with the amount of money players spend. Give us better security options Gree before you lose your income

Stolen accounts

My old guild master beat almost every sentel we fought in guild wars and got stolen drone him and GREE gave it back and it had only maxed basics

GREE Needs to Get Their Act Together

This issue happening all too frequently now and GREE continuously fails to provide the service that all of the Knights and Dragons players deserve. These players spend so much of their hard earned money to have their account stolen and lose all of their work and money on some kid who is too lazy to do it himself. Gree needs to pay attention to their player community and create some sort of firewall to prevent this sort of events.

Just want to chime in once more and let you know account security is very much our number one priority and we address all instances of stolen or unauthorized account transfers very seriously. I have the team on this right now. If your account is stolen please let us know by filing a Support request immediately. If a friend's account was stolen, please have them submit a ticket, DO NOT SUBMIT A TICKET FOR THEM. Please include as many details as possible about your account including:

- main knights name
    - level
    - armor
    - names of the other knights
    - date of last 3 purchases with receipts
    - guild information
    - last login date

Additionally, please remember that Account Sharing or Trading is against the GREE Terms of Service. If an account was lost while engaging in one of these behaviors, your account may be banned.

Angry Knights and Dragons -- STOLEN # greeSTOPacctTHEFT

GREE you must protect your Knights and Dragon accounts. The recent theft of Rainbow Rug Crays account should never have been allowed! Gree you take our money and our time-- but if you don't fix this security issue I will request apple refund my money and I will never spend another dime on any Gree game. Because if accounts can be stolen with little or no concern by Gree then I want a refund of the money I have invested in my account . My account is intact but I fear account theft ....This is a serious breach in our privacy..... I am an apple stockholder and I intend to report this issue!
    From heide :

Account Thefts

Seriously???

Even though I am not part of RRu, now we all know that accounts can be stolen. If a schoolboy did it, then the possibilities are endless. Hundreds of accounts could be stolen, and many top players would quit. A huge amount of money come from the top players and without them this game will die. As part of the RA I strongly suggest you take action against these crimes and fix this.