Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Now they stole my account!!!! EDIT: AND MY GUILD…Why have we spent so much money for this?????
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

The hackers guild is Asian fighting league
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

I have every war epic+ and chest epic+ tell me I didn't spend on those all to have my account stolen
    dRRock

By the way the thief is you gree .
    You are giving our accounts to that scammer .
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Notice how all the stolen accounts (This far) are all funneled to the same guild
    dRRock

wtf

Accounts continue to be stolen BY GREE and given to the wrong people!!! shut down recovery until you fix this, how hard is that to do?

Angry Gree please help

GREE THIEVES MUST BE STOPPED NOW

gree continues to give accounts to thieves. This must be discontinued immediately. We need a telephone number and a real customer service person to fix this problem. Clementine could you tell us if you have any direct contact with people in the know at gree.

Lightbulb Gree stop Asian fighting league guild now.

gree stop ASIAN FIGHTING LEAGUE guild NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    The hackers guild is Asian fighting league

Lightbulb Clemintine help us

clementine can you talk to the programmers at gree and get the stolen accounts back? Can you talk to them now or do they ignore you like they ignore gamers. We all are going to be sure to rate the game in the ap store according to the customer service we receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    By the way the thief is you gree .
    You are giving our accounts to that scammer .

Really GREE

You would think that with all this going on you would be smart enough to shut down account transferring with in the game system and by customer support until the issue is resolved

I agree that GREE should have better security precautions in place.

As a response to this problem, we have implemented a complete ban of any type of account transfers and mandatory binding. I also ask that everyone saves their receipts from their purchases, and never share their "My Knights" screen with anyone they don't know well enough to trust.

We can't stop it from happening, but GREE certainly has some lackluster data storage if it takes more than a day to find and bind/retrieve someone's account for them. Our friend codes are unique- therefore ALL data going to and from GREE's servers should be stamped with this info so it can be easily be traced. This could help resolve not only account theft, but also missing/errant rewards, and lack of credit for gems spent/energy lost due to disconnects.

It seems to me (especially with the announcement of a Raid this weekend instead of the bi-weekly Blitz wars) that GREE is focused on squeezing as much money out of us and not keeping their customers satisfied. I spend more time convincing players not to give up hope and quit than I do playing KnD.

GREE YOU HAVE MORE DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS THAN NEW PLAYERS. YOUR SPENDERS ARE LEAVING FOR GAMES THAT ARE NOT MADE BY YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE RESPONSE YOUR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" PROVIDES.

HEADS UP: YOU'RE KILLING YOUR OWN CASH COW.

DK Zenith

Death Knights GM

Quote Originally Posted by DK Zenith View Post
    I agree that GREE should have better security precautions in place.

As a response to this problem, we have implemented a complete ban of any type of account transfers and mandatory binding. I also ask that everyone saves their receipts from their purchases, and never share their "My Knights" screen with anyone they don't know well enough to trust.

We can't stop it from happening, but GREE certainly has some lackluster data storage if it takes more than a day to find and bind/retrieve someone's account for them. Our friend codes are unique- therefore ALL data going to and from GREE's servers should be stamped with this info so it can be easily be traced. This could help resolve not only account theft, but also missing/errant rewards, and lack of credit for gems spent/energy lost due to disconnects.

It seems to me (especially with the announcement of a Raid this weekend instead of the bi-weekly Blitz wars) that GREE is focused on squeezing as much money out of us and not keeping their customers satisfied. I spend more time convincing players not to give up hope and quit than I do playing KnD.

GREE YOU HAVE MORE DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS THAN NEW PLAYERS. YOUR SPENDERS ARE LEAVING FOR GAMES THAT ARE NOT MADE BY YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE RESPONSE YOUR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" PROVIDES.

HEADS UP: YOU'RE KILLING YOUR OWN CASH COW.

DK Zenith

Death Knights GM

Agreed with all the above

I also am shocked at the raid this weekend, after a very tiring and expensive war this past weekend I was looking forward to a relaxing blitz, but no--instead a raid �� no rest!
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Hello, Everyone,

All Account transfers have been suspended at this time. Those who have had their accounts stolen are being looked into and accounts restored to rightful owners.

Those who have been scamming accounts are also being investigated at this time.

We at GREE, take this incident very seriously and are working overtime to implement stricter security measures.

As a precautionary note, we do ask the following, which echoes a bit of what DK Zenith has stated:

BIND your account to an email that is ACTIVE, to which you have the password to and that no one else has access to.
    Please save your receipts for those of you who spend on your accounts. These are crucial.
    Do not share any unnecessary details or screenshots with other users.
    Do not sell/trade/borrow/share accounts as this an excellent way to be scammed.
    Do not input your friend code, email or binding code into any third party programs.

~Elita

Angry Please Use a PIN System.

Anyone that has ever done a GW with a #1 guild knows the top players, everyone knows each other and talks on a daily basis. We move around to numerous guilds inside respected alliances. We are a family in the game.

When something so serious happens to one of your family members everyone feels the impact. I was in RRug this last war. I fought with DRrock, I fought with Cray. To hear a day later accounts are being stolen. How do you think that makes me feel?

I can't trust the game, I can't trust my account will still be there when I load back up. To hear about who accounts the hackers are going to be going after next is scary for me, and for all other top level players.

To be warned about how the hacker is doing it, to hear story about hacker showing all his friends at school his new account(s). Yet with all this going on Gree has 0 answers ATM. They have a giant loophole in the game that is allowing anyone to take anything they choose to take.

To be forced to de-friend everyone, and to hide all your GW prizes in fear of having account stolen by some teenager is a sad thing to be faced with.

Set up a PIN system or something that is created when you setup the account for the first time, or bind for the first time. The PIN has to be valid on any and all account transfers, and Gree employees would not have access to PIN.

Until this is fixed I am scared to get any more gems on account, and to even participate in and war for fear that the time and money spent on said event will only make my account more lucrative for a hacker to take.

Please fix your game before anything else happens to any other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hello, Everyone,

All Account transfers have been suspended at this time. Those who have had their accounts stolen are being looked into and accounts restored to rightful owners.

Those who have been scamming accounts are also being investigated at this time.

We at GREE, take this incident very seriously and are working overtime to implement stricter security measures.

As a precautionary note, we do ask the following, which echoes a bit of what DK Zenith has stated:

BIND your account to an email that is ACTIVE, to which you have the password to and that no one else has access to.
    Please save your receipts for those of you who spend on your accounts. These are crucial.
    Do not share any unnecessary details or screenshots with other users.
    Do not sell/trade/borrow/share accounts as this an excellent way to be scammed.
    Do not input your friend code, email or binding code into any third party programs.

~Elita

Thank you, we look forward to our people getting their accounts back, hopefully in time for the raid this weekend
    Thank you for hearing us and doing what you can to right this terrible wrong.