Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Guild Recuriting for Ehthyu

Guild : Ehthyu
    Lvl : 17
    Looking for More Active players to join guild

training guild

Atlantis training is a training guild for new player only requirements are speak english and dwnload line messenger app (free) android based guild.

Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on Android and are looking to join a well established Max level 75 guild also apart of the NR alliance then look no further,
    Bring The Rain (BTR) are currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 70+
    You Must Have Line App
    You Must Be Active at All Wars

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested,

Guild Stats:

Level 75 Max

Air Bonus 10% Max
    Earth Bonus 10% Max
    Water Bonus 10% Max
    Spirit Bonus 10% Max
    Fire Bonus 10% Max

To be apart of this amazing guild visit www.btrguild.com or add the ID: siraiden on the Line app,

My Friend Code: WBG-FPC-BDR

Thumbs up Guild Recruitment for Philadelphia Flyers (Android)

Guild Level: 40 and rising fast.

16 levels of element bonuses purchased.

Recently set new benchmarks, going 23-2 in the Luminous War and finishing #397 overall. Also, last week's gold contributions topped 20 million for the first time, so our bonuses will increase quickly from here on out, despite competing fiercely in each and every war/raid.

As the guild master, I am extremely motivated to move forward and conquer. I am level 507 with all fully leveled epic armor, including both Heroic plus versions. I will help you or the guild out in any way that I can. My friend code is WBV-BWD-HBY.

Altogether, we only have 14 out of 30 members, but several of us have been battling together for months, are active and well-established. There are leadership roles available and I do update them after wars based on activity in that war and donations for the week. I also kick inactive members at that time, so if you can't participate/donate, don't even bother joining.

However, I really only require that you be level 50+. I do strongly insist that you be active, always strive to improve and join us on the line app (my user ID is pfgiroux28). I also don't think it's too much to ask of you to donate gold or farm gems for wars at whatever pace you are comfortable with.

Join us on our way to the top! Together we will soar to the heavens above! Nothing can stop us!!

why can't I post

I cannot post why

Brand new guild iOS

Name: newgrounds
    Requirements: be active, use line and be nice.

My line is xdaphnemarida and we are searching for fun players of knd, we've all played knd for a long time, but decided to start a guild on our own. Our guild is a combi of fun and serious business. Hope you will send me a message on line

thanks

Thanks for the info on rules & how to post.

Looking for guild

Hi, I'm new but im looking to join a guild. Anyone recruiting for noobs? Thanks

New IOS guild "Cloud IX"

It's a level 11 guild with all bonuses at 5% and spirt and earth at 6%. We require you to download the free app Line for communication purposes. We require that you have at least one legendary armor and are active. No gold donation minimums but they are encouraged. If interested message Dahag on the app Line.

silly posting rule

It's ridiculous to have to post 15 times before you can start your own threads

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by wibdog View Post
    Hi, I'm new but im looking to join a guild. Anyone recruiting for noobs? Thanks
    WBP-GZQ-QCY that's my friend code for Android we are pretty good have very nice bonuses and looking for active players

Unhappy ...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Gay III View Post
    I cannot post why
    If you haven't posted 15 times you can't start a new thread

Fresh on the Forums

Recruiting For Maxed Guild iOS

Hey guys recruiting for maxed guild named Star Hunters on iOS! Need great players who wanna become strong as a family with us! contact me on Line if your interested Line id is castiel_one. See you there!!

stealth killers looking for active players

Stealth killers is the guild were a maxxed out guild with 14 members and only 5 active. Still hit top 500 in wars looking to kick in actives and bring new people in lvl 80+ line is nice but not a must but if u have line I'm sean221987 and this is for android