Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

agree

All the rules are easy to fallow. Just wish I could post with out commenting 15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We have been receiving a number of reports from users about other users coming in and posting in their Guild Recruitment threads. We would like to set some guidelines and expectations about what is and is not allowed when posting here, so that there is no misunderstanding.

Given the nature of this particular sub-forum and Guild recruiting, there are some additional expectations and rules. Please review and follow all of them.

1. All threads/posts MUST follow the Forum Code of Conduct. Those that are found to go against the CoC will be removed and or locked, and users may be banned.

2. A thread is allowed to be bumped, so as to bring it to the attention of potential new recruits, but ONLY AFTER IT HAS DROPPED OFF THE FIRST PAGE.

3. Additionally, do not bump a thread multiple times in a single day and then delete previous posts so as to make it look like as though this did not happen. This may result in your account being banned.

4. You are allowed to post in threads of other Guilds as long as those posts are neither, derogatory, negative, or libelous in nature. Please do not spam (multiple posts similar in nature posted in a short span of time), and please follow the Code of Conduct (this includes no personal attacks or inappropriate language). Those posts that do not follow these rules will be removed and accounts may be banned if the behavior proves repetitive.

5. Please post with your main forum account. Do not create a secondary account simply to heckle/harass folks. That account may be banned. If you continue to create additional accounts for this purpose, your IP may be banned.

These rules/guidelines may be updated or changed at any time, so please continue to check back on a regular basis.
    This thread was created for posting the RULES. If you want to post Guild Recruitment bits, please make your own thread (or update your existing thread) in the recruitment section, rather than spamming this one. If you are trying to post your initial 15 posts to obtain forum privileges, please reply to the many Off-Topic threads in that section, rather than spamming this one. Thank you.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

How spread does the 15 posts have to be? I don't want to spam...

Recruitment rules

Seems simple enough to follow just wish I could post

Great set of rules, I am glad that these forums are well maintained!

Hi how is everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sauce DK View Post
    Great set of rules, I am glad that these forums are well maintained!
    +1 Agreed Sauce DK
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Can we make a rule about not spamming every recruitment thread?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Can we make a rule about not spamming every recruitment thread?
    I agree. We really need rules for that.
    ATM one guy spamming every day and mess up recruit threads...read: more traffic.
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks