Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Exclamation [Rules] Posting in the Guild Recruitment Sub-Forum

We have been receiving a number of reports from users about other users coming in and posting in their Guild Recruitment threads. We would like to set some guidelines and expectations about what is and is not allowed when posting here, so that there is no misunderstanding.

Given the nature of this particular sub-forum and Guild recruiting, there are some additional expectations and rules. Please review and follow all of them.

1. All threads/posts MUST follow the Forum Code of Conduct. Those that are found to go against the CoC will be removed and or locked, and users may be banned.

2. A thread is allowed to be bumped, so as to bring it to the attention of potential new recruits, but ONLY AFTER IT HAS DROPPED OFF THE FIRST PAGE.

3. Additionally, do not bump a thread multiple times in a single day and then delete previous posts so as to make it look like as though this did not happen. This may result in your account being banned.

4. You are allowed to post in threads of other Guilds as long as those posts are neither, derogatory, negative, or libelous in nature. Please do not spam (multiple posts similar in nature posted in a short span of time), and please follow the Code of Conduct (this includes no personal attacks or inappropriate language). Those posts that do not follow these rules will be removed and accounts may be banned if the behavior proves repetitive.

5. Please post with your main forum account. Do not create a secondary account simply to heckle/harass folks. That account may be banned. If you continue to create additional accounts for this purpose, your IP may be banned.

These rules/guidelines may be updated or changed at any time, so please continue to check back on a regular basis.

I can't even post a thread in the GR section...Why?

Same issue

There doesn't appear to be an ability to start a new thread

I acknowledge Rule 2. *bows low*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I acknowledge Rule 2. *bows low*
    Whoops! I misread Rule 2. Off to delete my "Daily Bump" message. Thanks Rookeye!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Whoops! I misread Rule 2. Off to delete my "Daily Bump" message. Thanks Rookeye!
    I was hoping I misread Rule 2 in the first place!

Question: If something significantly changes for your Guild (i.e., you suddenly have 10 spots open or similar), you cannot update your thread? Can you at least update the last post to show this new change?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Question: If something significantly changes for your Guild (i.e., you suddenly have 10 spots open or similar), you cannot update your thread? Can you at least update the last post to show this new change?
    Possible Answer (based on my understanding): Yes, you can update your thread with new information (i.e. add a post), so long as you aren't doing it for the sole purpose of bumping your thread to the top of the list. Hope this helps.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

cannot post

I cannot post new thread help?

Cannot post new threads

Why is it that so many of us cannot post new threads?

Clementine I have PM'd you about this too. Please can you advise us what we need to do to be able to start a new thread?

Thank you!

Jax
    Jax
    GM
    The Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by jaxom View Post
    Why is it that so many of us cannot post new threads?

Clementine I have PM'd you about this too. Please can you advise us what we need to do to be able to start a new thread?

Thank you!

Jax
    In order to start a thread you must have commented on 15 posts. After commenting on 15 times on threads, give it a couple of hours and you access the ability to start a thread.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

This is a strange forum...

JayLo

Thanks for that info

This is rough, but guild needs members tis my job.

I guess it was still spamming, similar message short amount of time, all on different threads though. And the 15 post thing well yeah. Also says repeated behavior gets you banned. Not repeating. Just wanted a thread, sigh. I was setup for failure, it's your fault gree don't ban me, tell me you forgive me. And he's just mean. I spend money, is it illegal to bribe y'all like it is cop?

And btw I read the rules, they were vague but best I could tell ur right I did post similar message multiple times in short period, but was all on different threads that weren't on page one. So I thought I was being nice giving a free bump, 1 post per thread as allowed. Guess what got me was being to lazy to type a new pitch every time.