Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Exclamation [Patch Notes] Update 1.12

A new Knights & Dragons update is upon us. Please download Version 1.12 from your respective App Store (iOS: Coming Soon and Android: Now Available)! Improvements and fixes include the following:

Revamped Guild War Points!
    - Fight stronger opponents to get more points! - Combat is a bit more fair now, You’ll be reward greatly for fighting those at your strength level or greater.

New! Guaranteed Prize Chest!
    - Guaranteed rewards for each step open - Keep an eye out for a new chest coming soon! When you open this special chest, you’ll receive two prizes: a known, guaranteed prize and the unknown prize from the chest.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed Raid Boss achievements not working
    - Fixed Epic Boss crashes resulting in Epic Energy loss and inability to use friends to fight Epic Boss
    - Additional Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

Performance Improvements and Optimizations - A lot of stability improvements. We’ve also started reducing the size of the content downloads: less time look at progress bars and more time fighting!

Please let us know if you experience any issues or have any additional questions.

Yes , gree that's is stupid we at rug and rank 1 guilds can't feel safety .
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

When does this new chest go into affect?

pls clarify the chest!

Hey Clementine, can you please clarify what exactly you mean buy the new guaranteed chest rewards with each step? It isn't worded very well and is confusing lol. Thanks
    Champion Of Solaris
    Line ID: themustardtiger

I just want to know when it goes I to effect for IOS.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

This is by far the best update.

My game have NEVER run sooo smooth before. The problem is it took a year for you to fix it. I got so used to lag and slow performance that it feels like the fastforward has been boostet like 30-40%.

Thumbs up for this.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Question More points for stronger opponents?

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    A new Knights & Dragons update is upon us. Please download Version 1.12 from your respective App Store (iOS: Coming Soon and Android: Now Available)! Improvements and fixes include the following:

Revamped Guild War Points!
    - Fight stronger opponents to get more points!

New! Guaranteed Prize Chest!
    - Guaranteed rewards for each step open

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed Raid Boss achievements not working
    - Fixed Epic Boss crashes resulting in Epic Energy loss and inability to use friends to fight Epic Boss
    - Additional Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

Performance Improvements and Optimizations

Please let us know if you experience any issues or have any additional questions.

I'm curious what you mean by fight stronger opponents, is this commander vs high commander vs champ and so on, or is it based on actual level (lvl 90 vs lvl 100+) or lastly based on the armors they are wearing such as a person with a fully maxed war epic+ versus someone with an epic boss regular version armor who can neither beat the previous mentioned player nor have the ability to obtain the strongest armors of the game?
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

I've played an other game something like a year ago which had a guarenteed "chest" aswell. If it is similar to that one it works like this:

Buy 40 chests > Reward tier 1 (something like 20 Fusion Boosts)
    Buy 40 chests again > Reward tier 2 (something like Guarenteed older epic)
    Buy 40 chests 3rd time > Reward tier 3 (something like guarenteed Epic+)
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

I ended up having to set my phone back to Factory Settings. When updating I got an error 492 and it crashed my whole phone. Back up and running with a much smoother K&D.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaya View Post
    I've played an other game something like a year ago which had a guarenteed "chest" aswell. If it is similar to that one it works like this:

Buy 40 chests > Reward tier 1 (something like 20 Fusion Boosts)
    Buy 40 chests again > Reward tier 2 (something like Guarenteed older epic)
    Buy 40 chests 3rd time > Reward tier 3 (something like guarenteed Epic+)
    If this is the case, saving and buying during a gem event should give you a lot of armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    This is by far the best update.

My game have NEVER run sooo smooth before. The problem is it took a year for you to fix it. I got so used to lag and slow performance that it feels like the fastforward has been boostet like 30-40%.

Thumbs up for this.
    I agree with you 100% I too am LOVING this new update! Thank you Gree!

Quote Originally Posted by UP Tide View Post
    I agree with you 100% I too am LOVING this new update! Thank you Gree!
    This update was bad for me.... I have NEVER lost eb energy before, ever, in 10 months.
    As soon as this updated and said "Fixed eb energy problems," I had 30 energy, hit the EB with 2 knights (5 energy) and I lost the other 25 eb energy, after hitting it said I had 0!

WTF!?
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    This update was bad for me.... I have NEVER lost eb energy before, ever, in 10 months.
    As soon as this updated and said "Fixed eb energy problems," I had 30 energy, hit the EB with 2 knights (5 energy) and I lost the other 25 eb energy, after hitting it said I had 0!

WTF!?
    Can you PM me your Friend Code? I am going to have the team look into this right away!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    I'm curious what you mean by fight stronger opponents, is this commander vs high commander vs champ and so on, or is it based on actual level (lvl 90 vs lvl 100+) or lastly based on the armors they are wearing such as a person with a fully maxed war epic+ versus someone with an epic boss regular version armor who can neither beat the previous mentioned player nor have the ability to obtain the strongest armors of the game?
    Combat has been designed to be more fair now. You’ll be reward greatly for fighting those at your strength level or greater.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMustardTiger View Post
    Hey Clementine, can you please clarify what exactly you mean buy the new guaranteed chest rewards with each step? It isn't worded very well and is confusing lol. Thanks
    Keep an eye out for a new chest coming soon! When you open this special chest, you’ll receive two prizes: a known, guaranteed prize and the unknown prize from the chest.