The logic behind WDPs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The logic behind WDPs

Post Count

The logic behind WDPs

So reading and understanding these walkthroughs I noticed that we only get 25% of our points when the wall is up. Which is fine till you see what is stated when the final blow to the wall is made.

So my understand is we get 50% if our points and not 100%.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post

So reading and understanding these walkthroughs I noticed that we only get 25% of our points when the wall is up. Which is fine till you see what is stated when the final blow to the wall is made.

So my understand is we get 50% if our points and not 100%.
    Yea its definitely 50%........I'll Hit the DL when the wall is still up and can receive 100-150 points when the wall is still up. If it was 25% then I could get a max of 600 points.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yea its definitely 50%........I'll Hit the DL when the wall is still up and can receive 100-150 points when the wall is still up. If it was 25% then I could get a max of 600 points.
    exactly, so why is gree only giving us half the amount of points? (first person that points out that they want to make more money by doing so is a troll lol)

there is an off chance they have made a mistake in programming the 2x points.
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the 2x points refers to points on the command center rather than hitting the wall. I get 40 points for hitting wall. 80 to kill it and roughly 80 on command center once wall is down.

I tend to ignore anything that is posted by the game because half of it is out of date and the art work hasn't changed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post
    I think the 2x points refers to points on the command center rather than hitting the wall. I get 40 points for hitting wall. 80 to kill it and roughly 80 on command center once wall is down.

I tend to ignore anything that is posted by the game because half of it is out of date and the art work hasn't changed.
    I've made the sleepy mistake of hitting a target while the wall is up & I would get 100-200 points. When the wall is down I avg 326 points per win. So the 2x points does mean points from hitting targets rather then hitting the CC.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    When is the last time you got that mythical 400 WD?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    When is the last time you got that mythical 400 WD?
    I've never seen it actually since they reduced the max from 450 (which I use to see 450 once every 100 hits or so)
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vercingetorix View Post

You are correct you do get 80 points on the command center but that's not a successful attack.

Also it goes back to my point that if it's only 25% then the max should be 600+
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They wrote that help section before the first war started and haven't thought about it since I'm sure. It should say only 50% pts while wall is still up.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Systematrix View Post
    They wrote that help section before the first war started and haven't thought about it since I'm sure. It should say only 50% pts while wall is still up.
    Well if it's not updated then who is to say the points aren't calculated incorrectly as well....
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count

Game walkthrough

It's probably been about a year since I read the game instructions (walkthrough). I'm fairly sure that, at that time & when I first read it 1.5+ years ago, it stated there that WDPs would be 50% until wall was destroyed. That 25% thing is new to me & is inaccurate from actual game play.
    Have you read the Frontline walkthrough, not the slide presentation, but the written one. It is mostly inaccurate. They took the old walkthrough for Full Assault and changed the name Full Assault to Frontline each time it appeared, but didn't change the rest of the game play explanations. I wonder if it will still be wrong for the next Frontline event.

Post Count
    25% was something they "implemented" probably 8 months or so ago........
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They want to make more money by doing so
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've never seen it actually since they reduced the max from 450 (which I use to see 450 once every 100 hits or so)
    Ive scored 398 points, but never 400, Some players who said they received 400 but i've never seen proof. Personal I believe the max points achievable from one attack is 399, Would love too be proven wrong if anyone has a ss of them scoring 400points from a single hit.
    FIGS

-Kill Yo Self-

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    They want to make more money by doing so
    Ah troll....
    TKM - OFFICER