Temporary +10% Energy Bonus not actually doing anything - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Temporary +10% Energy Bonus not actually doing anything

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    + 15% faster Energy Regen of a Standard Regen 3 isn t +1 every Minute. You will get 4 from time to time but not every Minute.
    Wait, you mean to tell me someone understands how multiplication works and maybe the majority of this thread is nonsense?
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    So this is similar the Health bonus. It is working; because it is new and an extremely powerful bonus, we are not able to give it out in higher quantities. (That would throw off game balance.) As more of these bonuses are released and you have several, they should be easier to notice. We are currently working on a way to display this more clearly to everyone. Apologies for the confusion. The bonus is working.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    Wait, you mean to tell me someone understands how multiplication works and maybe the majority of this thread is nonsense?
    Yes.

And by the way the temporary RB health regen bonus works quite perfect.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Yes.

And by the way the temporary RB health regen bonus works quite perfect.
    Now that you've mastered math, start working on English-- it's perfectLY (adverb modifying works ;-) LOL

Post Count
    You're missing the point Get It, in my situation, my old regen in my was 5 per minute, with the bonus (and before it was active) I dropped to mostly 4 with the occasional 5 (but energy would be corrected and I would lose a chunk anyways) I have a feeling that once the "bonus" (read: bogus) is gone, I will be back at 5 per min like I was before. Think Spock is having the same issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    So this is similar the Health bonus. It is working; because it is new and an extremely powerful bonus, we are not able to give it out in higher quantities. (That would throw off game balance.) As more of these bonuses are released and you have several, they should be easier to notice. We are currently working on a way to display this more clearly to everyone. Apologies for the confusion. The bonus is working.
    So were the energy rates adjusted? I don't understand how I lose a solid 5 because of a bonus, it makes no sense.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If I stay in game the +10 bonus works. If I exit and restart my energy drops down to where it would have been without the bonus.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    No, it did not work.

I am in a guild without any energy bonus and I never got any energy bonus unit before, so my energy regen rate is exactly 3 per minute. I recorded my energy and came back 3 hours later and I had exactly 540 more energy points, which computes to 3.0000000 per minutes. Whatever small quantity you're talking about, it should show some difference in 3 hours, but it did not.

Well, the event is closing anyway, but the bonus DID NOT WORK (at least for me).

Post Count
    Yes it didn't work...
    In the same case than tinyblazer. I've closed KA with energy at 0. Waited 100'... Restarted KA... Energy was 300, as usual and not more as expected. I did it another time, waiting 200'... My energy was at 600
    So it DIDN'T work
    Sir Vyper (931-446-631) - Consistent Top #30...
    ... and The Knights Who Say Ni! (109-744-873) - Consistent Top #75...
    ... two nice and family friendly guilds

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmm, wonder if it's tied to the notification issue, when the push show up to say I am full, go log in and I am not full, short between 200-300.
    Get the push as I should be full with the bonus, but am not...
    Just guessing...
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In my case all bonuses work properly and exactly as described. +10% energy regen was active during Beachfront LTQ - now is inactive. -15% health was inactive before RB - now is active and works...

Post Count
    If -15% health for raid boss is now active and works fine (nice bonus...), +10% energy regen didn't work (watch in hand...) and seems still active (energy in orange and not in white as usual)

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tadaaah:

I've had my game notification tell me my energy is full, only to go in game to find that I'm still a couple of hundred energy away forum being full.
    It sounds like something in the game is timing it correctly, but when you're actually playing the game, IT DOSENT WORK.
    So maybe you can get your engineers to look for something that is timing correctly, but in the actual game, it's not giving us the bonus. Please pass this on to your engineers, and ask them to actually play the game.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 08-23-2014 at 07:06 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Tadaaah:

I've had my game notification tell me my energy is full, only to go in game to find that I'm still a couple of hundred energy away forum being full.
    It sounds like something in the game is timing it correctly, but when you're actually playing the game, IT DOSENT WORK.
    So maybe you can get your engineers to look for something that is timing correctly, but in the actual game, it's not giving us the bonus. Please pass this on to your engineers, and ask them to actually play the game.
    Same here. Woke up this morning and notification said full energy 41m ago but when I opened the game I was still about 400 short of full.

Post Count
    The energy boost worked for the Raid Boss.
    But has not been working on any of the other events.