Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Sure, you may roll the dice the whole day and don't get a 6 while another guy may coming in, roll the same dice and got 6 ten times. It is a chance, but at least you know you have 1/6= 0.16666 chance of getting what you want. For chest, it all an unknown chance. x5 or x8 are both unknown, so how can one unknown is better than another???

So, I agree, it is false advertising!

If I have to pay fee to enter a game of flip the coin or roll the dice to win the same price, then I am willing to pay more to flip the coin, because I know what the chance actually is to compare!

Sure, the game is designed in the way that people need to pay as much as possible, but...to which extend?

Ok,

First, you have yet to re comment on the Raid issues since you were informed about the inaccuracies of it via PM and via the message boards.
    Second, there has been no update to the game addressing any issues, so since we have heard nothing but silence we literally know nothing about what is going on.
    Third, I did hear that the #11 guild got their rightful reward after not getting the bonus. That is great and I am very happy they got rewarded correctly in timely fashion.

This all being said, you now released a new "Champions Pack" featuring the regular version of a 9 month old epic. Yes, people will buy it surely, nice way to get some dummy's to spend $100 USD. However, you released this prior to finishing the Raid issues. You are now asking people to spend $100, (you made it $ and not gems so people cannot take advantage of the sales.)

Gree, this game makes an insane amount of money for you. All's we ask is that it works properly. You're players feel as though all you are trying to do now is squeeze every last cent out of us. Do EVERYONE a favor, if you want to keep this going, you can, and you can continue to make massive profits.

Do not introduce new idea's unless
    1. Any previous game wide issues have been resolved.
    2. You have tested it and made sure that whatever is being introduced actually works.

It's that simple, trust me, in the long run you'd be much better off taking a weekend off of wars, use that time to refine EVERYTHING, and then bring it back. People will spend so much more over time if they are confident they will get what they paid for.
    Last edited by B Legit; 08-26-2014 at 10:23 AM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

At this point I hesitate to spend anything on the game at all. I mean what if the transaction fails? Will I get silence if I submit a ticket? That seems to be the default stance from Gree so far. Is it really that hard to say something about the issues? One of the biggest ones is the Raid.

Yes or No:
    Will we get the rewards for the milestones we passed after they were stripped of rewards?

And really... Posting a sale, whether it's good or bad this one is terrible by the way, after the third raid to fail in a row is pretty much a slap in the face. It's almost like saying "Hey customers, we don't care that our stuff isn't working just shutup and buy more stuff regardless of your confidence in us."

How did the second Raid "fail" again? I thought they solved most of the Orc issues...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    ...People will spend so much more over time if they are confident they will get what they paid for.
    ^ Absolute truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    How did the second Raid "fail" again? I thought they solved most of the Orc issues...
    The second raid had the milestone resetting issue right off the bat. I think that was the only problem with it, there might have been something else though.

Must have been very minor; I remember Raid 2 as "doing it right". *scratches head*

Must have been very minor; I remember Raid 2 as "doing it right". *scratches head*
    Then you either remember it wrong or you missed most of the bugs. The milestone was fixed within the first few hours, there were a lot of connectivity issues was the other big thing. Search the forums, there's more info from then as well. I consider the milestone resetting a fail because that should have been caught before release.

I passed this onto the Devs a few days ago, but just sent it on over again with the latest posts/updates. Hopefully can get you folks some answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragothe View Post
    Then you either remember it wrong or you missed most of the bugs. The milestone was fixed within the first few hours, there were a lot of connectivity issues was the other big thing. Search the forums, there's more info from then as well. I consider the milestone resetting a fail because that should have been caught before release.
    I don't remember this issue either. Are you android or IOS? I remember reading about the issue but think it was android only? I might be wrong but if I remember right it was fixed before IOS started.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    I don't remember this issue either. Are you android or IOS? I remember reading about the issue but think it was android only? I might be wrong but if I remember right it was fixed before IOS started.
    Yes, I'm on android and yes, I do believe it was an android only issue.

I wonder how expensive it would be for me to get an epic from chests.. Multiplier or not.

This is my shop:

Been like that for months.... And yes, its a fresh screenshot as you see. I just cropped out my gems.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Kragothe View Post
    Yes, I'm on android and yes, I do believe it was an android only issue.
    I am IOS. Let's agree to disagree on this one, shall we?

I am IOS. Let's agree to disagree on this one, shall we?
    So basically you're saying it's fine because it didn't affect you? Gotcha.