Strength and Defence based LTBs, please release them for new characters

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strength and Defence based LTBs, please release them for new characters

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs up Strength and Defence based LTBs, please release them for new characters

Please release these buildings for new characters. We want to have people continue to start playing this game so why don't we release those buildings to the masses after a cooling down period of maybe 2-3 war cycles? I understand the need to keep these buildings special but at the same time we need to balance the game for new players. It'd be hard to start this game with everyone around you having 35m in defense buildings, 35% beast power and 40% magic power which is infinitely unattainable to you. Gold buildings are whatever, at least you can raid that but you can't gain power or defense by raiding.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for the suggestion. Does anyone else have any suggestions to add to building balancing?

Post Count
    Could new players even afford them? From what I remember, IPH is really hard to build up when beginning KA.

Maybe introduce a campsite LEB with an obscene IPH and limited to new players or LLPs <L30.
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I just think all builds should be generally available, the rewards were for building them to level 10 within a limited time frame, additional most of the older builds add no value or very little maybe enable them to be build upto level 20 to re align them with current day bonuses.

On another point the standard set of rewards for standard un timed LTQ need to be updated, getting units with an att of 30 is pointless for new players.

Also increase the map size beyond 100 fields

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    An attack boost building would be nice - a majority of players ( not the big boys & girls) have a def of 30 million higher than attack , yet the war guild pairings are still based upon attack strength . So it has created a large imbalance that has rendered many players incapable of of helping during wars .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Could new players even afford them? From what I remember, IPH is really hard to build up when beginning KA.

Maybe introduce a campsite LEB with an obscene IPH and limited to new players or LLPs <L30.
    I get what you're saying. It's not about them not being able to afford them fast enough, it's about them never having the opportunity to catch up. They should have to work towards the same strength and iph that we've gotten being around for a while. I just think that eventually through a lot of time and effort they should be able to catch up. They shouldn't be able to get them right away(maybe 3 war cycles later they can build them) but if it's never possible the game will never be balanced for new players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. Does anyone else have any suggestions to add to building balancing?
    You want balance the give us an attack building to balance these defence buildings.
    Also, how about letting new players be able to upgrade more than one building at a time.
    Plus, making previous available limited time buildings available to new players to build minus prizes would be good.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    There needs to be a weapon available to smaller stat players that can do some damage. I have 2 accts that have about the same hero strength but one has the 180/180 sword and I purchased the 50/20 cthor staff on the other. I can't play the second acct because it takes him 5 hits to the 1 of my stronger acct. so he sits and collects coins. And if I can't play him, I can't collect 1.5 million honor for the 90/90 cthor weapon. Or I can play him and he'll level up like crazy, which is generally frowned upon in KA. How about showing the new, small stat players some love with a 100/100 weapon.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would like to you add the ability to upgrade additional buildings somehow. With the current LTB quests there is never an opportunity to upgrade anything but the quest building. This ability was a war prize a long time ago, but it hasn't been offered in quite some time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    what is the point of a limited time building...if they are available all the time???

would definitely like to see all platforms give new players the chance to upgrade more than one building at a time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's why I propose a cooling off period of 3 war cycles, maybe longer until they're released to the mass public. It's kind of like when you buy a car that hasn't been sent to production yet. You enjoy it while others that didn't buy it can't but eventually they can buy it. There's no point in starting to play a game that you can't possibly compete at the highest level in. The fact that you can place top 750 by yourself shows that there aren't enough new players replacing the old players that leave.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    An Attack Building would be great.

Btw thank you Gree that a player like me with around 650m attack can still successfully raid a player with 1billion defense, thats awesome. Well not sure the rival that paid a ****load for his defense sees it the same way.