TOP 750 TEAM LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS Moster Squad

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TOP 750 TEAM LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS Moster Squad

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

TOP 750 TEAM LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS Moster Squad

Hey we are a top 750 team with players in all parts of the including Russia,Australia,and Europe..We are a really active Crew with no crazy demands we only ask that you are active during events..We also don't stat discriminate your stats don't matter as long as your active and willing to help..We take new players and train them to get better ..Communication is a must..We have a ton of bonuses and more are coming everyday if your interested in join us and want to help us get to top 500 hit us up

MONSTER SQUAD
    711 130 386

potential merge

We are a chill top 750 syndicate. We are mostly European and American and we have spots for 23 daily players. Looking to merge with a similar syndicate.
    We have 117 bonuses and our Defensive Leader is 20 million and growing. We use Line Chat to coordinate and work very well as a team. The only donations we ask for are bricks and uzis. Cash donations when you can.
    Syndicate Invite code is 253 896 498. Message Remco, AC or me Seoyhlta (that is an L not an i SeoyhLta) on Line Chat.

Post Count
    Would you be interested in a merge? We have 150 bonuses. We have 20 spots open and we rank any where from 400 - 150. 150 when we are full. 400 since we have 40 members. We use groupme app to communicate on. Our DL is about 65 mil in defense. We have a lot of friends who can help out during raid bosses. We work very we'll together and are like family. No drama. Please let me know if your interested.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Looking for a fun active syn come an join No guts No glory no gold required just be active and get group me to communicate looking to rise to the top again possibility for a merge Lot of bonuses send your request
    845 860 933