Why keep going

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why keep going

Post Count

Why keep going

Was just wondering the point of winning wd by 20 or 30 million more than 2nd it sort of makes 1st place irrelevant and the real race is between 2nd and 3rd. Also same question for why people choose to keep opening boxes in the collect 20 event when they are 200 ahead and 200 behind. At some point the lead is way to far ahead but people keep using gold. Just some questions I have been wondering for a while not meaning to annoy anyone
    Have you loved your llama today?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would guess they have a way of getting gold that doesn't involve paying real money. Just a thought to consider before using real money to get gold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    GP Master.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    GP Master.
    How many in your clan lol?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its not even the race between 2nd and 3rd. the gap 3rd and 4th is the about same as the gap between 4th and 100. Auspex is absolutely correct.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    I would guess they have a way of getting gold that doesn't involve paying real money. Just a thought to consider before using real money to get gold.

This I know is true,
    a pink panda once told me so
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    But GREE has adamantly claimed in the past that gold is unhackable! Certainly they wouldn't misinform us would they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those regen units didn't stack either and the ap thing was fixed ages ago as well, of course the gold stuff is unhackable

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    Those regen units didn't stack either and the ap thing was fixed ages ago as well, of course the gold stuff is unhackable
    How sure are you. Just another reason why I quit.

To buy a vault the following happens. Click purchase - request goes to the iTunes/App store - purchase is made - ack sent back - vault deposited. But what if.. The ack was generated by a fake App Store such as on jailbroken phones. Then you can technically buy gold and gree wouldn't know.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

To buy a vault the following happens. Click purchase - request goes to the iTunes/App store - purchase is made - ack sent back - vault deposited. But what if.. The ack was generated by a fake App Store such as on jailbroken phones. Then you can technically buy gold and gree wouldn't know.

I have observed many make magic, merriment, and mayhem.
    it is a sight to behold.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

My whole comment was sarcasm. The regen units did stack when Cj said they didn't, the ap thing isn't fixed tho was reportable resolvled several patches ago, and yes the gold still has its certain issue.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh, I thought you meant why keep going with the game at all....

Retirement really put this game / microcosm of life / waste of time and money / whatever you want to call it, into perspective for me. I still can't believe how much real money I spent on this. But that's not the worst part. By far the biggest regret I have is the amount of time I devoted to tapping, collecting, participating in useless events and organizing stuff for my team.

You can recover from financial waste but you can never get wasted time back. Once the minute has passed, it is consigned to history. That is the only thing about my participation in this game that I truly regret: not paying enough attention to real life because of this abomination of a game that required basically all of my free time, and then some.

In fact, this isn't a game at all, this is a hostage chamber and you're all still stuck inside. Break free, it is possible! Real life is so much more reqwarding than this. No-one really gains anything in this game and you won't really be disappointing your "team mates", you're wasting your lives because of them.

Post Count

Still it should be very easy to catch gold cheaters. You can't spend more gold than you have got in a fair way. Video gold can be calculated. Gold bought too. If someone spends more gold than generated it most likely is hacked gold. It should be an easy query to run to catch gold cheaters...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    But GREE has adamantly claimed in the past that gold is unhackable! Certainly they wouldn't misinform us would they?
    And there are no bugs......
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie_ View Post
    Still it should be very easy to catch gold cheaters. You can't spend more gold than you have got in a fair way. Video gold can be calculated. Gold bought too. If someone spends more gold than generated it most likely is hacked gold. It should be an easy query to run to catch gold cheaters...
    Sadly it's not as simple as that.