Quote Originally Posted by chozzer View Post
Never a truer word spoken. I enjoyed it for a good while, then questioned why am I really doing this? I was a $2K - $5K a month player like most in S1, and then in Old School Warriors. But in hindsight what an incredible waste. I pop back here to see from time to time if the madness continues. It sure does.

Walk the dog; have dinner with your partner (uninterrupted); ride your motorcycle all day; take your kids to the beach; hike up that mountain with no cell coverage.

But please don't kid yourself that any of you are doing that on a WD weekend (or whatever its called now).

Thanks for calling it as it is ScrewThis.
Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
It's simple, they can afford, genuinely. Some people are luckier than others and those at SUP, OSW and those top scorers can afford to pay the amount they do. Our leader is a massive gold spender....those at SUP get within the region of $60k a month so with that in mind what's $10k a month on gold? Absolutely **** all. Hope that sheds some light....and a lot of drooling lol
Asto. All the people in SUP are wealthy people. Just talk with them. I have several friends in SUP. great people. Some of the best people I've ever met and even keep in touch via several ways with them. But they like to spend their money on a game.
I just decided to quit today. This game is wasting my time. I've always been a gold free player but after Gree screwed me on last 3 day WD I'm done with them. Also. I'm joining the US Air Force and could use the time to better prepare myself for going in then play this game. Maybe ill play again later in the future but I'm done for now.