New LTB!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New LTB!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New LTB!!

Its that time of the month again! So any ideas on what this new building is going to be? Hopefully its going to be another 24hr building with a HUGE payout! Its time we had another 100m building

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yup it is that time of the month again!!! the time someone always ask before the LTB is even supposed to be out to see if anyone knows anything. Nobody knows anything at all. and GREE isn't saying anything until it comes out. so this post is actually moot.

Post Count
    I can tell you for sure its going to be a LTB over 100m for sure. We just had the bad one so the good one is next. GREE does cycles where bad LTBs come out so new players can afford them and put some upgrades on as well and the next cycle we get a LTB for those with huge IPHs that the newer players cant afford.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It will be a 48h building with a good payout for sure we always get a cheap building and then an expensive one with always the same output times so after this cheap 48h building it should be an expensive 48h building. Hope it'll have the same IPH increase like the zambezi, best building ever in mw so far. Thanks for that GREE

Post Count
    Google famous buildings in Thailand, be one of them I'm sure.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    yup it is that time of the month again!!! the time someone always ask before the LTB is even supposed to be out to see if anyone knows anything. Nobody knows anything at all. and GREE isn't saying anything until it comes out. so this post is actually moot.
    OP was asking for ideas, not hard facts.

Gree loves to throw curveballs at us, may be another low to mid payout LTB...we'll see next week I suppose.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Their going to give us a gold mine because they like us :-) right mods wink wink nudge

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Would you be interested in joining Sealteam-6? Top 10. 250k wd minimum wd points

Lurker
    Post Count
    It will be the island Phuket to be built on a sea square.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    what ever it is i hope it takes up a lot of land and has a good payout!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    Would you be interested in joining Sealteam-6? Top 10. 250k wd minimum wd points
    happy where i am, and im not willing to spend as much as i did before. plus right now i have too many accounts so i end up splitting my gold between them.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    A building that gives out concrete would be nice. VERY OBVIOUS WING AND NUDGE
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    happy where i am, and im not willing to spend as much as i did before. plus right now i have too many accounts so i end up splitting my gold between them.
    Lol twice in one day in two games
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Does anyone know when the new building will be out? FIRST!!!!!!! Do I win?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wonder if Gree even knows that it has been an ongoing military coup in thailand (or at least on/off-going) during the last 10 years or so. Will be fun to see how they manage to put their foot in their mouth in terms of naming events and buildings

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS