Leaderboard under investigation

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leaderboard under investigation

GREE Engineering
    Post Count

Leaderboard under investigation

Hey everyone,

We're looking into the reports of people/guilds being rewarded with the wrong ranks now and hope to have an update soon.

Post Count
    While they are at it, have them fix everything else. Raid Boss went live and within seconds, shut down and now can't even get into the game, saying won't load due to invalid data. I assume that invalid data is the ridiculous rise in health for lvl 100 boss.

Post Count
    This is a no win for Gree. A lot of people are pissed now and when they take away prizes from teams that got ranked too high there will be more screaming.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update Jerle. Communication is key
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Alrighty, thanks for everyone's patience.

We've been able to feed the reward system with the correct leaderboard information - any syndicates who were rewarded lower than their actual rank will gain their missing rewards with everyone's next logins.

We've also figured out what happened with the 18 vs 14 battle wins, and have rewarded missing prizes and wrappers to all affected players.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    what about the personal rewards? they were also messed up!!! any way we can get a leader board with a printout of everyone's personal ranking as well?(since it would be extremely hard to go back now and see)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I hope we also get a screen pop up with the correct info instead of the messed up pop up that says we got ranked 339!!!! here is the 750 prize!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    I hope we also get a screen pop up with the correct info instead of the messed up pop up that says we got ranked 339!!!! here is the 750 prize!!!!
    You scored that much and in a top 400? PM me for a syn.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    old scores from good old times when i was still under the impression that there was some real advantage gain from being in a top 25... then i realized that the game was fixed and gree would always make the game more difficult, so it was pointless to spend that much because i would always have to spend the same just to stay on the same level. there is no real growth here. so i dropped down to a comfortable level which i don't care so much about. no now i don't ever go over 200k IP points and that would be adding up all my accounts. Oh i also realized that ther eis much more to be gained on LTQ and epic boss than battle events. so there you have it.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    The_ what syn division are you in? Top 10?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Top 250. these scores are from last year. i have since moved my gold spend to other activities, like dating, hanging out with friends and such. only light gold user now. and, as i said before, my gold spend is concentrated now on other events like Epic boss and LTQs.