6 billion health on a lvl 100 boss - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 6 billion health on a lvl 100 boss

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    And if the PGA tour didn't want people making 400 yard drives, they could require wooden clubs. Or they can just allow it and put the hole farther out. Same principle applies here.

No.... not really.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    No.... not really.
    Care to elaborate?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Care to elaborate?
    It's a poor analogy. Ok the golfer has to buy (or hire) the new clubs to do the job if the holes are extended but once done, there's no need to buy another set the next time you play the course.... and then another..... and another.

Any sports comparison is a poor one. Did they make the 100 metres longer when Usain Bolt broke records?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Care to elaborate?
    How can you compare that to completing an event on Crime City? LOL!

First off, golf is a real skill, crime city is not.

In GOLF, everyone can CHOOSE their own clubs. Players are better than others. Players have bad days, and good days. If they all had to use wooden clubs, they would all have to adjust. Obviously the stronger physical player will hit it further.

In crime city... REAL $$ or good teamwork can finish an event. $$ Is what 90%+ of players who finish these events need to use. Especially ELITE final prize and box events. Not sure how you can compare finishing an event in golf to this game lol.

Nice try though.
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Post Count
    Well I think you both missed the point, but I'll leave that up to others to decide instead of dragging it out.

I was responding to the argument that gree would just lock the syns if they didn't want jumpers.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Care to elaborate?
    I have to agree with the others, besides when people start driving longer in golf they will make par relatable to how far you can drive. You don't see 400 yard holes saying par 1.
    And besides locking syndicates for RB would be like making golfers do the course with 1 club.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If jumpers was gree's problem, then make RB adaptable to syndicate strength like epic boss adapts to individual stats. That way small syndicates stand as much chance of finishing as to syndicates.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phil tha thrill View Post
    That way small syndicates stand as much chance of finishing as to syndicates.
    Check your premises
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    I must admit i really hated the jumping at first. It really sucked all the fun out of the event. But with the insane HP increase there is no way to finish without it. It became a vicious circle.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I must admit i really hated the jumping at first. It really sucked all the fun out of the event. But with the insane HP increase there is no way to finish without it. It became a vicious circle.
    You are very right. Very few finish without jumping. Our syn has finished every raid boss since they started and we used jumpers for first time last one at the very end to speed it up to farm and this time because of the health and the time frame. We got it done though but the health was sorta ridiculous.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ya know we aren't all top 50 syndicates Gree.

Post Count
    We have a thread somewhere you can spam to get your first ten posts.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eraleth View Post
    ...and raising the boss hp is Gree's counter move to your strategy....to continue pushing for gold purchases (aka keep making money). As a business, that is not forbidden...
    It's pretty simple. If more syndicates are finishing an event than are expected, and the gold sales/ cash flow isn't there- from Gree's position it means the event is too easy.
    --

Good on ya. But lemme fix that.
    We will try doing lvl 100 and if we cant.. Will collect loot... We have stopped worrying about completing some insane events GREEDY players-that-think-they-are-entitled-to-complete-absolutely-every-event-for-free have ruined...

You're right- Jumpers are not forbidden.
    But you don't honestly believe that Gree wanted/intended/expected for people to be constantly bouncing around from their syndicates.... do you?
    So you think you know what i am thinking so you can "fix/modify" my sentences... You should be a wizzard....
    I don't know what gree wants, i see what they are doing. If I like it or not, it is my problem, and I can express here some ideas that Gree can take or not... I will decide when I want to stop playing or not.

Have a good day.

Lurker
    Post Count
    At first we couldn't finish a RB. Then I think we were able to finish 2 with the help of jumpers. We used tons of gold as well as jumpers to complete. Now we can't get anywhere close to finishing a RB. Now, nobody spends gold at all during RB....cuz theres no reason. Those who stay in our syndicate cant finish it even with gold, so they don't. Those who jump (which is only a few) find a syndicate and don't need to spend gold.

So my syndicate NOT being able to finish RB has saved me a bunch of gold. Now I can do it for free!

I'm a level 250, so I already get nowhere in EB. So I just do the few I can for free to help the syndicate event. Again, use to need a little bit of gold to finish EB. Now can't get close, so I can't spend gold....it would simply take hundreds of dollars per event.

So what Gree is doing with each event is making me spend less and less gold. Not that I don't want to use gold, but the events need WAY more gold than I would ever want to spend.

Gree can do whatever they want, I can do whatever I want.....but I'm just telling how my game has changed.

Bump bump bump