6 billion health on a lvl 100 boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 billion health on a lvl 100 boss

Lurker
    Post Count

can anyone explain?

Why the hell we all work so hard to build or stats to mammoth proportions and every event our attack stats are messed with? My attack is at 76million but when I hit the rb i only manage to deal 20m in damage, this really frustrates alot of players now you go and raise the rb hp ridiculously higher why?
    Beach Bums 2.0

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Iguana567 View Post
    Why the hell we all work so hard to build or stats to mammoth proportions and every event our attack stats are messed with? My attack is at 76million but when I hit the rb i only manage to deal 20m in damage, this really frustrates alot of players now you go and raise the rb hp ridiculously higher why?
    Raid Boss uses raw stats. Not too sure what you're saying? I agree with the last part of your sentence though!

Post Count
    Screw spending gold on something this retarded.

If everyone says that, it will stop.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They wont stop raising health on rb and ltq/sltq until the top 2 syndicates go godless imo. As a gold user myself I didn't use one brick on the 11hr war and wont be buying any anytime soon

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Jumpers are causing this, btw.
    This is one of the only times I've disagreed with you.. GREE actually does support jumpers. The 'Trade Requests' part of the forum actually says 'or need assistance for a tough raid boss?'
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    'or need assistance for a tough raid boss?'
    They have taken this phrase to a whole new level

Post Count
    I didn't say it was prohibited, but the boss strength is set based on what people can do. If everyone can finish for free, it gets harder. Jumpers are just another factor they take into account,
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I didn't say it was prohibited, but the boss strength is set based on what people can do. If everyone can finish for free, it gets harder. Jumpers are just another factor they take into account,

'For free' only reason my top 250 syn completed RB was jumpers on top of huge money contributions by our higher statted players
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You are falsely reasoning that GREE actually thinks any changes through before implementing them. You're supposing that they sit around in a discussion about players' stats and analyze how many syndicates use jumpers then calculate a new more difficult Raid boss health based on that information. Whereas the real discussion sounds more like "if we raise Raid boss health will more people have to spend gold to complete it?" Reply, "Yes.". "Sounds like a plan then."

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    You are falsely reasoning that GREE actually thinks any changes through before implementing them. You're supposing that they sit around in a discussion about players' stats and analyze how many syndicates use jumpers then calculate a new more difficult Raid boss health based on that information. Whereas the real discussion sounds more like "if we raise Raid boss health will more people have to spend gold to complete it?" Reply, "Yes.". "Sounds like a plan then."
    Then, they hide from the forums so they don't have to answer us or "fix" any thing

Post Count
    I guarantee they're completely aware of how much gold is spent and how many syns are finishing for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Please stay on topic people. Keep it classy thanks, no flaming or trolling.

# Thread locked

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They are obviously aware of how much gold is being spent...they run the cash register. What I am saying is that 'jumpers' are not the scourge of the Raid boss event that you want to paint them out to be. Even if GREE decided that jumpers hits didn't count once they left (assuming they would be able to program that), they wouldn't lower the health to make it easier. Case in point is any other individual event that has become increasingly more expensive to complete, LTQ's, individual epic bosses, LTB'S. They all increase over time. I am not saying they should be increasing at the rate they are...but I am also not believing a straw man argument against 'jumpers' related to Raid boss health.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Damage on the RB is based on the raw attack, similar to EB. Like what I said for the EB earlier, it is understandable for EB and RB health to raise according to the overall raw strength of players. However, recent spike of bosses' health seems to suggest Gree is raising EB and RB health according to the overall strength(not even raw) of top players.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    This is one of the only times I've disagreed with you.. GREE actually does support jumpers. The 'Trade Requests' part of the forum actually says 'or need assistance for a tough raid boss?'
    Gree does not involve themselves in player affairs, so they won't officially condone jumpers. However, I guarantee having people jump between syndicates is no more intentional than having people camp/avoid XP. The sole purpose of the subforum for trade requests is to keep those posts from cluttering any other subforum. It was a mess on here before they implemented the trade request sub.

Dip's absolutely correct though. More syndicates have been finishing than should have been able to based on average syndicate strength, which means either people are spending gold (trackable), or they are getting a lot of extra firepower from somewhere (may or may not be trackable). If the bosses aren't being defeated with a tracked amount of gold, they will just get stronger until Gree believes the amount of prizes being awarded is more aligned with the amount of gold being bought and used.